PDA

View Full Version : How many children do you have?

james.smith
01-07-2019, 04:23 PM
I have 1. Thinking about second.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:55 AM

It depends on the family and on the country where you live. For instance, I know that in Chine, you cannot have more than one child. In India and some Arabic countries, people have at least 3-4 kids.

PaperAlli
01-23-2019, 08:03 PM
In religious families, where abortion and contraception are prohibited, there can be even 15 kids.

WillowBliki
01-24-2019, 05:16 AM
Too complicated as for me. It will depend on the spouse. This is the question that 2 people can discuss. I cannot ever take a decision myself.

CommuniqueYellow
01-24-2019, 07:21 AM
It depends on the family and on the country where you live. For instance, I know that in Chine, you cannot have more than one child. In India and some Arabic countries, people have at least 3-4 kids.

This ban is no longer valid in China. Even earlier, citizen could have more than one child, but he had to get permission from the local city administration. If you had good money and a big apartment, getting permission was very easy.

Exhededra
01-24-2019, 05:29 PM
Agree with WillowBliki that this depends on both sodes - wife and husband.

According to my dreams, I want two childs. IMHO itís real to grow them in love and fully care about them!

Scanersi
01-24-2019, 10:26 PM

I was very scared when I realised that I was expecting a second baby.

It's not for the faint of heart it's true. But now I am happy and capable to give them all they need.