PDA

View Full Version : The greatest of the USA: President Trump

james.smith
01-08-2019, 07:51 PM
What do you think about president Trump ruling?

Exhededra
01-26-2019, 06:23 PM
IMHO, it’s so early to make any conclusions about his activity as a President of States.

Why do I think so? History shows, that the greatest personalities of the world made their perfect activities not in first years of their politic or social career.
Of course Trump is not a new player in politics, but his currently status is something another...

But IMHO he is trying to pick up American dream idea and national standarts.

CommuniqueYellow
01-26-2019, 06:52 PM
IMHO, it’s so early to make any conclusions about his activity as a President of States.

Are you crazy? Early?? Two years in official President status and many years before that as a large-scale businessman is not enough to make opinion?

I don’t believe in him. He “coocking at this kitchen” for too many time and what are huge results of his work? Maybe sponsoring Miss Universe?

And what about his constantly public conflicts with wife? Does he remember that now he is not an actor and it’s not necessary to play drama on the world arena, ha?? What a shame, States’ boss

Scanersi
01-28-2019, 05:49 AM
He might be the coolest businessman, but as for his presidentship...there are so many questions. I am not 100% sure that he is the best the USA needs.

Newscoakos
01-28-2019, 02:57 PM
This topic will never die while hes steering.
Hes done a huge empire by his own so I dont think hes stupid ar other things we can hear about him.
Personally I support him in building a wall to mark our country from southern migrants.
Moreover I like his pro-american position.
I think only unsuccessful and poor people say many negative about him.

Exhededra
01-29-2019, 02:31 PM
He is the best show-man. He turned the USA's politics into a show, and the main character of this show is Melania Trump. I think her heels and coat do more in politics of the USA.