PDA

View Full Version : Branded products - Which are good and which are bad?

james.smith
01-14-2019, 08:45 PM
Discuss any product brand - chocolates, dresses, toys. Which in your experience was better than the other? What was particularly your experience?

I recently bought a car toy for my child, it was very expensive but it fell off the stairs and disintegrated completely.
I bought another less expensive toy which was more right and my child couldn't manager to destroy it yet :) So price doesn't make a difference in quality in my opinion - it's personal experience that matters.

Swesbrak
01-15-2019, 05:47 AM
Yes, sometimes people swear that their Chinese budget gadgets work better than Apple devices. However, it really happens "sometimes". In most cases, these goods have an awful quality. When you buy a branded thing, you always get a "bonus" - the guarantee for its perfect long work. My principle of comfort is pretty simple: spend money on the sphere, which is really important, significant for you.

Exhededra
01-15-2019, 09:28 PM
Last month I've been to China and of course decided to buy famous replica (girlswill understand me).

My money was going to be over but I wanted something new to my bag collection. I found not bad replica of "Mickle Cors" and having no enough time to look better at it I've bought it.

That was a shit surprise when I came home and look into the bag. Quality is awful, zipper is flimsy, name of brand inside is written sloppy.

Sorry conscience, but I bring this bag to little sister - she glad and I will not dishonored in girls' circle. Now I'd better wait enough money and buy good brand thing.

jess
03-06-2019, 08:57 AM
I agree often cheap things are better

cleardicu
03-21-2019, 02:48 AM
Discuss any product brand - chocolates, dresses, toys. Which in your experience was better than the other? What was particularly your experience?

I recently bought a car toy for my child, it was very expensive but it fell off the stairs and disintegrated completely.
I bought another less expensive toy which was more right and my child couldn't manager to destroy it yet :) So price doesn't make a difference in quality in my opinion - it's personal experience that matters.

Yesterday I bought a cold brew coffee maker in this site (https://gadgets-reviews.com/review/806-best-cold-brew-coffee-makers) and I really liked the quality.