PDA

View Full Version : Silicone boobs

james.smith
01-14-2019, 08:48 PM
I know a person that did the operation and got 2+ size. She tells thought that nobody noticed any difference and treated her the same she was before "upgrade", so why bother?

Exhededra
01-15-2019, 02:11 PM
We live in 21 century so why do we have live with our complexes and imperfections?

If you have need, desire, money and fully determination - just do it!

As for me, I really want to make boobs! I have all mentioned reasons except determination :D And I really don't know exactly that I want my boobs bigger right now.

Maybe sometimes after breastfeeding of my future kids, when my "sisters" will look not so good like now :D They aren't big, but pretty:)

My colleague has made it! They look perfect! Not only men in the office, but me and other girls always trying to look into her new "eyes" haha.

Swesbrak
01-15-2019, 09:00 PM
I dated with girl who had silicone boobs! Liked it in all matters!

They looked perfect, sexy, bouncy by touch! Compressing her chest was exciting and I wanted to do it many times. When I think about that times I want back that girl with her boobs, but there were many minuses in her character so we finished with her.

In all this story was one remark: all this feelings were so bright just for me and not for her.

She told me, that she feel nothing when I touch tits. It was a bonus for me, cause I could make what I wanted rough and sharp.

For boys it's cool provocative. But just beauty for girls

Gratte
08-27-2019, 12:36 PM
I would not increase my breasts, it seems to me stupid, because big breasts do not guarantee personal happiness.