PDA

View Full Version : What kind of watch do you have?

james.smith
01-15-2019, 09:55 PM
I don't have any watch currently.

I was reviewing some of the popular watches and found some that I like.

The one I liked is of silver colour, it has a black background before pointers, 3 pointers in total, and date marker, it's fake classic Rolex.

I was reviewing some popular brands too, like Patek Philippe which are slimmer, Blancpain which are more "business", and Chopard which have some unique style in them which I happen to like.

Which one do you think I should buy?

Newscoakos
01-21-2019, 10:38 AM
For me, it can be a true problem to prompt you here. I am a fellow, who uses a smartphone for EVERYTHING.

Swesbrak
01-21-2019, 01:23 PM
My buddy simply adores sport, and he has some special watches that shows his pressure of blood, pulse, calories the guy burns, and everything else.

Scanersi
01-21-2019, 04:26 PM
Rolex is for men that have a fantastic, even awesome career, for BIG BOSSES. Those guys, who wear trash stuff, cheap, and from the flea market, must never buy it even in the case when they have enough cash.

Mercytermaf
01-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Rolex? Even the cheapest, classic watch will cost SO much that I cannot be this guy who recommends you buy this stuff. Think about the brands, which are not so awfully expensive. Seiko starts from $50.

Sparkopsh
01-23-2019, 07:30 PM
The cheapest Invicta is $75 only. Fossil can be very stylish. I do not say absolutely anything about Chinese stuff. These are fake things, and true gentlemen should never have this thing. Leave Rolex for those fellows, who care too much about prestige.

james.smith
01-23-2019, 07:36 PM
As I do think, only businessmen should care about the watch. Usual clerks, housewives, students, etc. can check the time, using their phones. However, I know one guy, a "BIG BOSS", who hates watches. He does not hide the reason for this hatred: the fellow has a severe allergy to metal and leather! Therefore, like all other "simple" people, he uses his iPhone.