PDA

View Full Version : Car for a real man

james.smith
01-15-2019, 10:04 PM
I would like to buy a car soon, which one should I choose?

I don't know anything about a car yet.

I liked Mazda brand when I was a child. I used to play Need for Speed and I took Mazda v6 alot.

Now I started to look at BMW and Porche brands :) I like Porche more but I don't any money for it, so I may end up with Toyota from 2003 :(

Newscoakos
01-21-2019, 10:58 AM
You say you played and use a vehicle in a game, and that was a TRUE REASON you want this stuff in reality? Life is unfortunately different. The choice is not really so hard when you consider several simplest things:
- Your roads;
- Prices for gas in your area;
- Budget;
- Comfort;
- Prestige:
- Other stuff that is extremely important for you.
I pick 4X4 Chevy: it combines all that I said about here.

Swesbrak
01-21-2019, 01:45 PM
The guys are 100% right here. many things (if not everything) depends on the money you have, the assets. Buy a new vehicle, when prestige and technologies mean much for you. Get the used one when you think more about the budget. The prices differ SO great that you can easily find a fellow offering his oldest automobile for $500. The hottest, toughest cars prices can reach a million! I personally love the USA motors, but Japanise ones are cool also.

Exhededra
01-21-2019, 04:22 PM
A for me Mercedes the best one. I like all models of the car. it is soft, comfortable, gorgeous (even its older models). Especially I like the oldest models with round headlights. They are usually produced in the early 2000 and were called "playboys". To my opinion it is a classical model. Even now, years later, they look luxurious. Usually, who likes Mercedes doesn't like BMW It`s also about me. I'm starting to feel sick in the BMW. In short - Mercedes, only Mercedes.