PDA

View Full Version : How much do you pay for utilities and public services

james.smith
01-16-2019, 07:55 PM
Interested how much do you pay to support 2 room apartment.

I live in a house so I don't think about that question at all.

I just need approximate numbers, not exact ones.

Newscoakos
01-21-2019, 11:21 AM
Everything can depend on the area, the city, the country and even the continent you live in. When we lived in Texas (Brazoria), electricity swallowed over $100 in winter. In summer, the bills were different. They reached 200. We had a small artificial swimming pool so the water used to eat up to $120. The mortgage was close to 700. After that, we moved to Europe, and the bills increased. France is extremely expensive for all.

Scanersi
01-21-2019, 04:14 PM
In the area, where I do live, 50% of my income goes to cover the expenses for electricity, trash, water, and even the internet is too much expensive here (we use mobile networks). Therefore, we have always to save on everything, starting with food, and finishing with the clothes. However, we also help others to cope with this unpleasant situation. My sister gives kids' clothes to our neighbors.

WillowBliki
01-21-2019, 05:24 PM
I feel really sorry for the fellows that have to give almost everything for this stuff. I live in a small village, where almost everything, including electricity, is cheap. As for the water, we take in from the local deep and cool well. The only thing I buy is natural gas.

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 07:07 AM
Oh, guys, I wish to add something. When you are NOT so very much happy with the sums you spend on the facilities, on gas, water, and whatnot, move! I mean, you can sell your property and go to the cheaper but nice place and simply enjoy it. No nerves, no cons - only pros!

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 08:35 AM
In the area, where I do live, 50% of my income goes to cover the expenses for electricity, trash, water, and even the internet is too much expensive here (we use mobile networks). Therefore, we have always to save on everything, starting with food, and finishing with the clothes. However, we also help others to cope with this unpleasant situation. My sister gives kids' clothes to our neighbors.

It eats my budget as well. I am not in time to earn. Each time I get the wages, I realize that the bills are shouting: "Pay!Pay!Pay!". Unfortunately, electricity is too much expensive in the area, where we built our house, but we pay always. There is simply no one way out.