PDA

View Full Version : Indeas for interior design

james.smith
01-16-2019, 08:02 PM
Share interesting ideas for interior design here.

Anna1407
02-02-2019, 03:08 PM
I like wooden houses with a fireplace inside of the living room and a large comfortable sofa in front of it. There is a carpet on the floor in front of the sofa.

cleardicu
02-03-2019, 12:52 AM
For interior design, I always choose a modern style - this is design whose decor is dominated by natural materials, colors and softs, rounded with a touch of nature. For example, decorate the your living room with beauty wallpaper with drawings of the forest or waterfall. Also, the bedroom can be decorated with wallpaper with drawings of space or the mountains.

gaumoma
02-03-2019, 06:26 PM
It is so wide place for fantasy, framed only by home’s size and momey:rolleyes:

I am dreaming of flat with two rooms and huge kitchen-dinner room. So for the last mentioned room I will choose only light colors, easy factures. There will be glass table and chairs for all fam members.

Bedroom will be designed in calm brown colors, with kingsize bed for sleepless nights, without TV. Lightning is important, so I want many small lamps all over the ceiling.

The second room will be for children. It will consist two-floors bed, separate corners for studing and games. I will let my children choose color and style by their own.

Who knows any intersting ideas for children room?

neatabolog
02-04-2019, 03:26 AM
I really like the interior design, where there is a decorative fireplace and vintage details. For example, a chest instead of a coffee table. In addition, you can lay carpet on the floor. This gives the interior a cozy and classic variety.