PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the name of a song

james.smith
01-17-2019, 09:27 PM
I hear the song sometimes when I sit at the bar but I can't find it.

It's Spanish, I hear words such as "Vailando", but I don't know what does this mean.

The song apparently appeared in 2018, it's quite recent as I started to hear it only recently.

Do you know the song's name?

WillowBliki
01-19-2019, 08:00 PM
Maybe the word starts with the letter 'b' not 'v'? 'Vailando' sounds the same as 'bailando' to my mind.

Word 'bailando' translated as 'dancing'. It founds in Spanish songs very often.

For example, the song with the same title by Iglesias. This word sounds four times in the refrain. Unfortunately the song was released in 2014.

I guess I did not help you. But I just wanted to share an assumption. It can simplify the search for the right song.

CommuniqueYellow
01-20-2019, 05:01 AM
Probably it can be Despacito, the jolly light song that managed to conquer the highest top of the hits mountain in 2018. You can simply find Luis Fonsi in any search system. The composition itself has become even a “trend” – it has 5, 5 billion views! It will be on the upper line when you find it. Just turn it on and you will (I am even sure of it) hear this word. Besides, Spanish is pretty easy for those fellows, who know at least English already. Google also the lyrics (I mean, Despacito).

james.smith
01-20-2019, 12:04 PM
Nope, it's not Despacito.

Scanersi
01-21-2019, 03:19 PM
The guy who answered here is correct. It is not Despacito. However, the word simply sounds like "valiando", or "dancing". Find E. Iglesias with this song, and you will recognize it! Lyrics (in English) will be your help. You will simply understand it. Honestly, I was a bit upset when I found this translation. It is about...nothing...just a girl that can dance so greatly and that looks so stunning!