PDA

View Full Version : Football :: Today's games

james.smith
01-17-2019, 10:04 PM
Real Madrid vs Sevilla match should be really fantastic. Hosting will be done by Whites.

The size of the field will be smaller and some of the players have a recovery session in indoor facilities.

Can't wait for the outcome of the match.

Swesbrak
01-19-2019, 09:36 AM
I have been waiting for this match for too long. I bet Real will win. My buddy that gambles wants to win - all stakes on Madrid!

Exhededra
01-21-2019, 04:50 PM
I will visit probably the bar to sip beers with the guys and gals I know and watch the event. I am more than sure that today, the evening will be a true shock for the football real fans! The time of the historical match is very close! Just some more patience, fellows. I know, it will be tough!

WillowBliki
01-21-2019, 05:13 PM
I knew that! I also watched this coolest match with my buddies in a local sports bar. As I guessed, Real won. Actually, the result was not a total surprise or even a shock. All the guys in the bar were for Madrid. It was a tough game and a true, fantastic pleasure!

StoriesBright
01-21-2019, 07:38 PM
I cannot say that I adore football. However, I was among those fellows, who were waiting for the result of this January game. Real is also the favorite of my youngest son, and I supported this team as well. Curious, but I felt what it is: to be a TRUE fan!