PDA

View Full Version : Gaming world expo news and rumors (E3, PAX, ESA, etc)

james.smith
01-19-2019, 10:41 AM
New games that were launched recently are Just Cause 4, Fallout 76 and Battlefield 5.

Just Cause 4 plot cames around a fight for a technology that can control weather. With such a powerfull tool can surely be used to influence decitions :)

Fallout 76 will describe an events that happened twenty-five years after the Great War - the task the people were given is repopulating the island and opposing enemies.

Battlefield 5 will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. It will describe the field of World War II.

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 07:48 AM
I will show it to my nephew (I mean this post). Actually, I have got some other interests. Games are not the stuff that I enjoy. Probably, teenagers get extremely excited when they get these things, but I am an adult. Sorry for me.

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 09:16 AM
I will show it to my nephew (I mean this post). Actually, I have got some other interests. Games are not the stuff that I enjoy. Probably, teenagers get extremely excited when they get these things, but I am an adult. Sorry for me.

Not all teens like this stuff. I have an aunt, and her kids do not pay simply their attention to these games. Funny that the woman herself is a true fan of shooters. She is a lady, who adores sitting online and fighting with the other gamers, mostly, teenagers.

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 05:44 AM
Yes, not teens only. Personally, I can play similar games for hours, and I am rather "old" for all these things. My favorite was GTA. Maybe all of the parts. When I entered the game I felt I am a director of a thriller or a detective. It was was a fantastic experience!