PDA

View Full Version : What are you currently playing?

james.smith
01-19-2019, 11:50 AM
I play Fortnite mostly. I like the funny costumes and plane riding :) I like that you don't fall off the play if it's spinning.

My favourite gun is a machine gun :) I like to destroy houses with it.

I played Minecraft, but I think I'm bored with it.

Newscoakos
01-21-2019, 12:56 PM
I was the same. Games were the largest life's part, but not now. I have got one thing: life's TOO short to kill it in virtuality. Simply in 2017, my cousin died. I called him a "game maniac". The guy slept for 1-2 hours daily...not more. It killed him simply. Stephen was only 19. My recommendation: guys, when you simply wish to dive into another world, take a cool book. Pick fantasy, you will adore it! Books will become the food for your brains and do not let you do silly stuff.

Swesbrak
01-21-2019, 02:47 PM
Hm, some fellows easily earn on these games. I know that the largest award for the victory in a gamers tournament reached 2,000,000! Yes, these gamers live in their personal, strange reality. They use special, odd a bit slang, which many guys simply do not get. They rarely leave their homes. A true gamer can spend everything to get the coolest powerful computer. Finally, it is also a certain business.

Scanersi
01-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Everything is good when you just want simply to kill the time. When a game is fun and not an addiction, you relax. However, I know many addicts, who do not sleep and eat. They do not want simply to miss something absolutely important, meaningful. These guys communicate only with the similar fellows; they use nicks and forget their own real names. I personally love Wordfeud. It is a simple brain relaxation and fun.