PDA

View Full Version : Nice and rude celebrities you have met?

james.smith
01-20-2019, 09:27 AM
I have met once a famous boxer and tried too take a picture of him without his consent, he then stared at me just as if he was saying "what the hell this dude is doing", I took the picture anyway :) but I'll not tell who it was or else he may find me and I may end up in trouble :)

cleardicu
02-03-2019, 01:52 AM
I have met once a famous boxer and tried too take a picture of him without his consent, he then stared at me just as if he was saying "what the hell this dude is doing", I took the picture anyway :) but I'll not tell who it was or else he may find me and I may end up in trouble :)
Once I had to talk in a cafe with actor Keanu Reeves. He seemed to me very polite and kind person. I really like this actor. But unfortunelly for joy, I forget to get an autograph.

neatabolog
02-04-2019, 05:54 AM
When I was a waiter at a famous restaurant, I served Mike Tyson. When he ordered the food, he said in a joking voice that if I served him well, instead of tips, he would teach me to hook to the left. Then I laughed at this joke for a very long time.

cheetips
02-04-2019, 01:19 PM
When I was a fitness trainer in California, I often saw Angelina Jolie in the clothing store of this fitness center. And once I approached and asked her to give an autograph. She gave me an autograph with a polite smile and I was very grateful to her.

gaumoma
02-05-2019, 12:54 AM
A few years ago I was in Africa. And in one of the hotels in Africa, I saw George Clooney. The mastery of this man always excites me and I watched all his films. I greeted him and said that I was his fan and asked for an autograph. He just smiled and left his autograph on my notebook, which made me very happy.

wakeboardluv
02-05-2019, 04:41 AM

A few years ago in a charity event for sick children, I saw Michael Jordan, who was a respected guest. I was the moderator and at the and of the event I asked Michael whether he liked our charitable idea. He said he always supports noble deeds and therefore often participates in donations for sick chidren.