PDA

View Full Version : Is there a moon when nobody is looking at it?

james.smith
01-21-2019, 08:12 PM
I think there is still a moon because it creates sea level changes periodically and that can be seen.

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 07:15 AM
Hm, it is obvious that Moon affects all this stuff. However (and I beg your pardon here), I did not understand the question itself. What can worry you here? Look at the Moon, or do not do it, nothing will certainly change. Be simple.

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 09:12 AM
I think there is still a moon because it creates sea level changes periodically and that can be seen.

The moon affects us as well. The mood of many guys depends on its phases. Astrologists also say that all planets, especially those ones that are in our Solar system, leave a "print" on our character and can rule even our fates. Recently, it was even proved that they are correct!

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 06:21 AM
The moon affects us as well. The mood of many guys depends on its phases. Astrologists also say that all planets, especially those ones that are in our Solar system, leave a "print" on our character and can rule even our fates. Recently, it was even proved that they are correct!

6-7 years ago, I visited an astrologist. I went there not because I was so much curious about my future. I simply could not decide whether I should leave the country, or not. It was a woman in her 40-s. She made me a natal chart ( a horoscope) and even gave me the right prognosis. It helped.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:10 AM

Yes, it is the Moon. It affects the lives of all. I also become very nervous and too excited when the full Moon comes. Many people feel the same, I know it. I am "fighting" with the Moon closing my windows with thick curtains. Then, the moonlight does not penetrate into my room.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 11:46 AM
Yes, it is the Moon. It affects the lives of all. I also become very nervous and too excited when the full Moon comes. Many people feel the same, I know it. I am "fighting" with the Moon closing my windows with thick curtains. Then, the moonlight does not penetrate into my room.

Maybe it's because you're a werewolf? :) Well, of course, the moon always exists, whether we look at it or not. The 21st century has come, and we are still asking questions out of 16.

Newscoakos
01-28-2019, 06:43 AM

Recently, it was an Eclipse. I had serious heard troubles these days. I suppose, everything is connected here. Be cautious also when the Moon is full.