PDA

View Full Version : Global warming

james.smith
01-21-2019, 08:19 PM
Do we need to worry?

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 07:20 AM
No need but we do it. Certainly, each human is simply "filled in" with different worries. Being kids, we worry about our behavior. We do not want our parents to simply punish us. Being students, we worry about marks. Moms do worry about their kids. All worry. And you can do nothing with it.

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 06:25 AM
Do we need to worry?

Why should we worry? We cannot change anything. This global warming is coming, but we can just witness it. If we start a panic, will it change anything? No, it will not. That is why, simply live with your usual, normal life and forget about these troubles forever.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:20 AM
Do we need to worry?

Scientists must worry. We, the usual people cannot do anything to help the planet. I am sure that this problem should be solved in the nearest future. otherwise, a global catastrophe can happen. It can come even earlier than we expect, in 20-50 years.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 11:52 AM
Why should we worry? We cannot change anything. This global warming is coming, but we can just witness it. If we start a panic, will it change anything? No, it will not. That is why, simply live with your usual, normal life and forget about these troubles forever.

I disagree with you. Ignoring the problem of warming is impossible. You say you canít do anything, but you can ride a bike to work several times a week, not a car. And your neighbors can do it.

Newscoakos
01-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Scientists must worry. We, the usual people cannot do anything to help the planet. I am sure that this problem should be solved in the nearest future. otherwise, a global catastrophe can happen. It can come even earlier than we expect, in 20-50 years.

However, it worries me also. Nevertheless I cannot do anything with it. I am not this biologist or scientist. Also, I am a rich person to help nature.

Scanersi
01-30-2019, 01:12 AM
I disagree with you. Ignoring the problem of warming is impossible. You say you canít do anything, but you can ride a bike to work several times a week, not a car. And your neighbors can do it.
Why not? I do it. Oh, sometimes I feel that bike is very-very slow but I enjoy it.