PDA

View Full Version : To be or not to be?

james.smith
01-21-2019, 08:20 PM
I'm mostly on the "to be" side (especially when it comes to beer).

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 07:25 AM
Stay here on "not to be" side. LOL. Beer is not so healthy product. even if you do not even care about the BIG BELLY

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 09:09 AM

Many men are on your side when it comes to beer. Then, everything turns into a cool party.

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 06:33 AM
Many men are on your side when it comes to beer. Women simply do not understand why guys sip this "bitter" beverage and can even swallow gallons of it! I also enjoy a good drink, especially when the company is amazing. Then, everything turns into a cool party.

Why not? I visit sports bars often, and I see there a LOT of women, football fans. Like men, they drink MUCH beer. I do not certainly say that it is a great habit and you should do like they, but some ladies drink even more than their beloved gentlemen. It is even proved statistically.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:31 AM

Does it mean that you are always going to have a deep sip when you are offered? Probably, it is not so awful, if you are still young and healthy. However, do not ever forget that the alcohol can simply kill your health. You may not notice it, but it will happen for sure once.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 11:56 AM
“Know the dark side of power” :) Well, as for beer, I also vote for “to be”, and I think that many agree with me. In fact, the question is quite interesting and complicated, but you can answer this way - let's live like friends :)

Scanersi
01-24-2019, 08:03 PM
Life situations show, that always its better to be.

It could be your best chance and you can loose it!

Im trying to do everytime, when my heart saying it.