PDA

View Full Version : Car accident settlement procedure

james.smith
01-21-2019, 09:00 PM
I was lucky to get into a car accident and I damaged my front part of a car. I was insured. What is the process to get the repair covered?

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 06:02 AM
It really depends on various things. The first stuff you simply MUST do is to talk with another participant in this accident. Who was really guilty? When another part confesses it was him (her), it (the part) will cover all possible expenses of you. In any case, you must contact this person.

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 08:04 AM
It really depends on various things. The first stuff you simply MUST do is to talk with another participant in this accident. Who was really guilty? When another part confesses it was him (her), it (the part) will cover all possible expenses of you. In any case, you must contact this person.

I was in this situation. The fault was not mine. The lady, who hit my vehicle seemed to be drunk. We had a talk, and I helped her (as I think) as well. I simply did not tell anybody that she was under alcohol and the woman paid for the repairment of my automobile.

Exhededra
01-22-2019, 11:16 AM
In any cases I prefer to call Police. I’ve been in accident two times. First I was injured and decided to be kind: guilty man gave me 100$ for repair bamper. But the sum wasn’t enough to do it!:mad: second time guilty was me and with Police I paid not so much with fine as injured side wanted from me

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 05:58 AM
In any cases I prefer to call Police. Iíve been in accident two times. First I was injured and decided to be kind: guilty man gave me 100$ for repair bamper. But the sum wasnít enough to do it!:mad: second time guilty was me and with Police I paid not so much with fine as injured side wanted from me

Although I had this experience, I would better recommend all the guys: be extremely cautious when you drive! each accident (even it is just minor stuff) leaves a scar on your soal and your heart. Your body may have no one on these visible scars, but it hurts.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 06:58 AM
I was lucky to get into a car accident and I damaged my front part of a car. I was insured. What is the process to get the repair covered?

The police officers will help you. They know all the formal things that you should do. However, everything can depend on the country and even on the area and region you live in. In some cases, it is really better to talk to another part of the accident and decide everything with this person.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 10:42 AM
In the event of a car accident, you must call the insurance company agent. After which he must deal with this problem. I did just that.