PDA

View Full Version : Citizenships, Visas, Permits Q&A

james.smith
01-21-2019, 09:02 PM
Can I open EVISA to USA if I'm Russian?

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 06:09 AM
Actually, you can. Simply find the site (only official!) where these visas types are (in details) described. However, you must always remember. Even IF you get the stuff, it is not a guarantee that the USA authorities will let you enter the States.

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 08:10 AM
Women, especially young ladies, are in a better position. They can legally go there in a case when they get the so-called Fiancee visa. Officially, they do not immigrate, just enter the country. As I do remember, it is a K-1 visa. It works perfectly - just find a man in the USA and engage with him.

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 08:24 AM

You should better find a special forum, where people, who simply want to immigrate (or have done this step) are communicating. there are many threads there devoted to this question. I am 100% sure that there is a certain way to obtain it. Even when you are from Russia.

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 05:39 AM
Women, especially young ladies, are in a better position. They can legally go there in a case when they get the so-called Fiancee visa. Officially, they do not immigrate, just enter the country. As I do remember, it is a K-1 visa. It works perfectly - just find a man in the USA and engage with him.

Yes, it is true. The friend of mine (she is from Russia) recently engaged the guy from Texas. As I can remember, it took them less than 8 months to finish all the formalities. Now, they married in Nevada. Soon, she will get her Green Card and later, have the naturalization process.

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 06:02 AM
Yes, it is true. The friend of mine (she is from Russia) recently engaged the guy from Texas. As I can remember, it took them less than 8 months to finish all the formalities. Now, they married in Nevada. Soon, she will get her Green Card and later, have the naturalization process.

Just want to add something. The question with the woman's children. If she has kids, the kids should also get K-2 visa and go almost through all the procedures that are formal. Actually, as for these women, the life in the USA, in reality, differs too much from the life our imagination paints to us.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:02 AM
Just want to add something. The question with the woman's children. If she has kids, the kids should also get K-2 visa and go almost through all the procedures that are formal. Actually, as for these women, the life in the USA, in reality, differs too much from the life our imagination paints to us.

Do not also forget that you should show them the list of all the shots you have done through your life. You must be a healthy person - no TB, no AIDS, no serious problems with psychiatric health. The medical tests negative results can be the reason to refuse you in getting this visa.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:43 AM

There is no difference if you are Russian or a person from any other country. You should simply know ALL the rules to get this vise. I believe that here, nobody will give you the fullest answer. Go to the special American sites, to USCIS. There, you will find all the needed answers, for sure.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 10:49 AM
There is no difference if you are Russian or a person from any other country. You should simply know ALL the rules to get this vise. I believe that here, nobody will give you the fullest answer. Go to the special American sites, to USCIS. There, you will find all the needed answers, for sure.

I completely agree. There is no difference where you live - in Russia or in China - the procedure is the same. And not very simple, but possible

Scanersi
01-25-2019, 06:42 PM
I completely agree. There is no difference where you live - in Russia or in China - the procedure is the same. And not very simple, but possible

I'm joining in!

You just need to be aware of features. It will be great to speak in real with somebody, who has obtained this visa type already.

All is real if you putting on all power of a dream!

CommuniqueYellow
01-31-2019, 07:55 AM

Yes, i know many russian people, who removing to United States. Open immigration policy in Unated States - this is the main reason for success in this procedure.

YuPi
02-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Why don`t you ask GOOGLE? it knows everything and, of course, you get more information than from the forum and this topic)).

cleardicu
02-03-2019, 03:07 AM

Take such a visa is not difficult. But there are some nuances, for example, when you need a visa for a official journey to the US or you work in American company, then there will be no problem. But if you are the cause of your move is uncertain and does not have the necessary purpose, than you may have problems in moving to the United States.