PDA

View Full Version : Scholarship amount

james.smith
01-21-2019, 09:14 PM
What was your scholarship amount?
For how long did you had it?
How did you spend it?
What was the requirement to maintain it?

WillowBliki
01-22-2019, 06:19 AM
I was a pretty good student, so they were giving me this scholarship. I cannot remember the exact amount, the sum, which I got monthly. Relatives helped much, so the scholarship was not something extremely meaningful.

CommuniqueYellow
01-22-2019, 08:17 AM
How did you spend it?

I might be a very lucky guy as my dad always used to give me any sum of money I asked him for (of course, I did not ask for thousands). Additionally, the school was easy for me. Thus, the scholarship was simply something like this "pocket money" - for fun and for friends.

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 06:12 AM
I was a pretty good student, so they were giving me this scholarship. Unfortunately, it was in the 90s, and I simply cannot remember the exact amount, the sum, which I got monthly. Relatives helped much, so the scholarship was not something extremely meaningful.

As I know, now, the students get more. actually, they have to do only one thing here: to study greatly, and to get A and B for their subjects. Some scholarships are higher than the salaries of their relatives and parents.

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:06 AM
How did you spend it?

It was years ago, but I do remember that I used to spend this money on fun. I was buying candies, some small gifts for my buddies, I visited nightclubs. It was not the sum to live for.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 10:56 AM
My scholarship was very small, so I often earned extra money - I walked with the dogs, went shopping for the elderly. He even worked as a loader, then transferred to the advertising department. I learned a lot of new and useful. Then of course not everything came in handy :)

Scanersi
01-25-2019, 07:15 PM
My scholarship was very small, so I often earned extra money -

The same situation :D

I was in constant money finding out for...girls:) I love to treat them well.

I am an active person so than I was grinding away, burn free time with girls, toil in different laborsand at last sleep a little:D