PDA

View Full Version : What does irritate you in man?

james.smith
01-22-2019, 06:39 PM
I find it's irritating some don't want to pay for dinner on a date.

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 03:37 PM
I hate it when man is not a man :D

Riflisman
01-23-2019, 08:01 PM
When he doesn't hold a door for me, say compliments (especially when I look perfect), offer his help in any cases.

VeganThegaName
01-23-2019, 08:02 PM
Dinner with my cash is totally nonsense :D But the last is normal for colleague or business partner, although every MAN will pay for lady.

WillowBliki
01-24-2019, 11:01 AM
When he is gay :D I donít understand and adopt it! All least could be forgiven.

No! One thing. When man hits women itís unnormal too.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 01:18 PM
I do not like when a man smokes and walks down the street. I do not know why, but I hate it. You can stop, step aside and smoke, but no - he will go and smoke near other people.

Scanersi
01-26-2019, 03:59 PM
Unfortunately, nowadays strong part of the population loosing their main characteristic. And in my opinion, it's readiness to keep their promises and words.

When you say something, be resolute to do impossible things to implement this words into life.

Real man can provide it.

Exhededra
01-29-2019, 02:40 PM
Energy vampires... Тhey are really annoy me and often even the cause cannot be found, why they have such negative negative impact on me. In general, everyone has a character trait that is annoying.

CommuniqueYellow
01-30-2019, 06:09 PM
Cohabition with mother. Really when healthy grown man lives with mommy it is unnormal. For me it is better to eat less or do not buy clothes but rent a separated space alone.
Does they understand the flawiness of cituation? Come on, you are not that sweet little boys, be resolute and go out!

Scanersi
01-31-2019, 11:57 PM
Unfortunately, nowadays strong part of the population loosing their main characteristic. And in my opinion, it's readiness to keep their promises and words.

When you say something, be resolute to do impossible things to implement this words into life.

Real man can provide it.
Taking money from me and when he only tells about his problems are the things because of which I simply feel to him :mad: hatred.

YuPi
02-05-2019, 09:35 PM
I'm annoyed with male-comedians who talk a lot, try to joke all the time to be the center of attention. As a rule, they talk loudly and it irritates me terribly. A clever man wins the attention of a quiet but beautiful baritone a little with a sexy shade, but not tweets like a parrot.

cajupan
02-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Very funny, but it really irritates me TOO much when a man throws his socks everywhere and when he does not use a regular deo. You must agree, guys MUST be neat, and smell well. Then, women will simply adore them. Correct?

Anna1407
02-06-2019, 12:12 PM
There are a lot of things that irritate most of all I don't like when they lie. I hate when they think that they are the best. I don't like lazybones. I hate when they don't want to work and they want to have everything. And at last, I hate when they want to tell me what I have to do.

mafiamake
02-06-2019, 01:28 PM
It annoys me when a men is deprived of a sense of humor, has no purpose in life, is not confident in his strength and earns little. Such men are best avoided. It is difficult to build normal relations with them. Ideal if a man has his own housing, where you can live together.

cajupan
02-06-2019, 08:20 PM
It irritates me when man too much cares about his look. Too many accessories, beard with unbelievable form, when he crazy about clothes... And nowadays popular feature - men cosmetics.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Cosmetics? For men? Where do we go...

Beauty is something about women. Not a men, a-a.

Just take a look at bodybuilders. They almost gonna fuck themselves! So many times looking at mirrors in the gym. Brrrrr. Narcissistic idiots.

I just wanna men do not steel women features.

cheetips
02-06-2019, 08:25 PM
I do not like when a man does not fulfill his promise and speak the truth. Because the only thing that makes a man really is honesty and truthfulness. For example, there are men lie to his wife and even children. Children see it and start lying too. That is what annoys me the most.

cleardicu
02-06-2019, 10:16 PM
It annoys when a man is stingy and afraid to spend his money on women and charity. With a stingy man, a woman will never be happy. I had a neighbor, whose husband was very mean. And he scandals every day because of family expenses, although he earned very well. It is very rude and ugly.

tophann
02-06-2019, 10:58 PM
I will say what irritates me in a man most of all. It annoys me when a man specifically shakes muscles, admiring himself in front of a mirror in order to find a rich woman. He wants her money and he is ready to do everything that she wants. Nowadays such a phenomenon can be found quite often. Feminization occurs. This is very sad because it's very difficult to find a real man. I don't understand why these men haven't shame.

wakeboardluv
02-07-2019, 06:14 AM
I hate it when man is not a man :D

Strange a bit. What is it - NOT a man? For instance, I simply hate when a fellow spits everywhere or when he (pardon, guys) farts (yes, it happens!!!) when he is like an...animal. However, I can understand when the guys who do it is not healthy.

gaumoma
02-07-2019, 06:31 AM

Hm, is it so strange? Probably, the fellow simply wants to check IF his woman starts shouting at him or simply take her money and pay for this damned dinner. Try to pay once and watch his reaction. I swear a surprise is guaranteed.

cajupan
02-07-2019, 11:03 AM
I'm an introvert, so people always annoy me. I have to work a lot on myself. Sometimes even I annoy myself that I'm so introverted and have such bad character. So specifically cannot answer: and snot, and a baby crying, and loud laughter can irritate me.

blackenpool
02-07-2019, 11:25 AM
I do not like stingy women who save on their beauty, do not go to the beautician, do not buy clothes, and all the time in the kitchen - Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and then wash, iron. And then complain that the husband has another one.

Anna1407
02-07-2019, 11:30 AM
It irritates me when men try to say me what to do and to make me live as they want. I hate when they gossip about their girl friends and about their wifes. And I hate when a man says "I can't".

YuPi
02-07-2019, 09:47 PM
It annoys me when a man whines, complains about life. I do not like those who remained on the infantile level: in 40 years, they still run after every skirt and have not defined goals in life. I hate losers. It's when a man walks around the house in his underwear. Is there no money to buy shorts?

neatabolog
02-08-2019, 01:22 AM
A man should not complain much and pity himself. A real man should always find a way out of any situation and be at the height of his spirit. If a man at the first weight of life will give up complaining to others, then man is not real and should think about his true masculine purpose.

tophann
02-08-2019, 05:28 AM
I do not like when a man smokes and walks down the street. I do not know why, but I hate it. You can stop, step aside and smoke, but no - he will go and smoke near other people.

Smoking is OK. Even when a lady hates when her partner does it, it cannot irritate the female. Men are the creatures that differ just a little bit from women. I can hate it only when a guy hits severely a girl, an old lady...it never matters.

gaumoma
02-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Strange a bit. What is it - NOT a man?

Of course I cannot know what the author meant or had in mind, but in general, I fully accept the statement. In my level of comprehension, it is when a man is not a gentleman when he cannot care about a woman and when he does not want or cannot put liability for his lady on his shoulders.

Anna1407
02-08-2019, 01:18 PM
A man can irritate me if he behaves like a lady. Dress like a lady, speak like a lady. And I hate when men want their wife's or girlfriends to keep them. A man is a man.

neatabolog
02-08-2019, 02:07 PM
I am annoyed by untidy men who do not take care of themselves. They do not brush their teeth, rarely wash and shave. They constantly stink sweat. With such men, it is disgusting to be close to public transport.

riserider
02-09-2019, 03:16 AM
I hate when a man saying bad words to his woman, especially when guests are in or in public. Because if a woman is a flower, then a man is a gardener, who should take care of her with wonderful compliments and gifts. After this, the woman will become happier and more beautiful.

riserider
02-09-2019, 03:55 AM
I do not like when a man does not like sports and does not think about his physical perfection. A man must always be in great shape and strong in order to be able to protect himself and his family. A man who does not like sports, he may become lazy and ugly. In addition, sport increases the potency of a man.