PDA

View Full Version : What does irritate you in woman?

james.smith
01-22-2019, 06:39 PM
I find it's irritating when she comes 1 hour late. Duhhh...

Exhededra
01-23-2019, 03:45 PM
I think the most annoying thing in women are gossips!

When washing bones to another people become daily routine, woman will go to hell :D IMHO

Sometimes I can say few words about my colleague Janine, but never overuse. I know when stop-line starts!

And I try to tech this me relatives and friends.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 01:23 PM
I do not like it when a woman does not know how to cook, but she thinks she can :) Eating such food is impossible, but you cannot offend a woman.

riserider
01-26-2019, 07:45 PM
It’s irritating me when she met with you two or three times and starts to talk over about wedding, children, common future. Serious?!

Why some women are so stupid that could not understand, that man is not intrested in that kind of speeches at first dates? Or maybe in general?

How it looks like from a side, when I’m gonna sleep with her few times and find out new one and I EVEN DON’T HIDE THIS, but she trying to talk to serious topics as family etc. Why are they doing it? Please somebody answear me

Exhededra
01-26-2019, 08:02 PM
? Please somebody answear me

I can suppose, you are so attractive alpha man that every sweetheart wants to spread her legs and marry you?:D In my opinion, itís pretty good and giving you extra points in process:)

In addition. Itís irritating, when ladies implement profanity in speech. I like clear English withought dirty words and phrases.

Scanersi
01-30-2019, 05:16 PM
I hate when women interrupt me. When men do this I can stand, but girls...do not know why so.
I am not rude and misogynist but this actions make me crazy!
If my future wife will interrupt me more than five times I would better get divorce :mad:

WillowBliki
02-01-2019, 10:36 AM
I love beautiful women but when idea of being the prettiest is covering another life interests it is too much.
When woman turned on her appearance it is a disuster for man.
Making yourself perfect is good for the first datings, but not for the least of life. Should be another interests and pursuits.

YuPi
02-01-2019, 09:55 PM
Jealousy, the desire to keep a man. As well as the lack of grooming and desire. I don't like Housewives, upstarts and loosers, "hens".

kostafon
02-01-2019, 11:39 PM
When she is gossiping with her mother or someone else in hours and then doesn't hesitate to say that we were late because of ME.

cleardicu
02-04-2019, 08:37 AM
It irritates me when I get home from work tired and my wife gives a lot of questions and talk a lot. In addition, she makes me shave hair on my ears, which is very difficult and uncomfortable.

cheetips
02-05-2019, 01:44 AM
I do not like when a woman speak rude words and also not respect her publicly. Last year, during me birthday, my brothers wife got drunk and said very bad words aboute her husband. For this reason, my brothers mood was very bad and he went to his home.

wakeboardluv
02-06-2019, 04:14 AM
I do not like when a woman is very lazy and can not prepare food for her children and her husband. I know one woman who cannot even cook an omelet and his husband has invite her every day to a restaurant and cafe. And this woman is my wife, who found a very good reason for us to go out somewhere every day to eat and be together:D.

cajupan
02-06-2019, 05:06 AM
I simply hate when they use HOURS (!) for this make-up. Women are prettier without all this stuff. Right, guys? I tell my woman all the time that she must do care about natural, real beauty, not these things.

cheetips
02-06-2019, 07:02 AM
A woman irritates me when she is not clean and clothes are not ironed. Because a woman should always be beautiful and look after herself in order to delight men's eyes and be desired for her man, but not a woman from whom everyone turns away.

Anna1407
02-06-2019, 12:23 PM
I hate when women start to talk about things that they don't know. I hate when women don't take care of themselves. It is irritating when women think that they are lower than men. I hate when they let men behave with them badly.

rawhibing
02-06-2019, 07:01 PM
In my opinion, now men gossip much more than women. And besides, it annoys me in women that they are looking for a benefit in a relationship. They always seek only rich men and are hypocritical to them, speaking about love. A great rarity to meet a pure soul girl. I am tired of such women, and I hate to look at this. In my life, there was a period when I had a little money, and one of these women did not pay attention to me. But she appeared in my life and began to smile hypocritically to me when my financial condition became excellent. Why do I need such a lying beauty, who will betray me in difficult times?
There are many such women now. But there are exceptions and it pleases.

gaumoma
02-06-2019, 08:51 PM
A woman should be educated because every woman and she will raise her children and should be a decoration for her husband. An ill-mannered woman will dishonor her husband and herself in society. Without this, even the most beautiful woman would be irritating.

neatabolog
02-06-2019, 10:43 PM
I do not like when a woman speak rude words and also not respect her publicly. Last year, during me birthday, my brothers wife got drunk and said very bad words aboute her husband. For this reason, my brothers mood was very bad and he went to his home.
I hate it when a woman spends a lot of her husbands' money on empty entertainment. Such a woman will make a rich man a beggar. And everything should be the other way around-a woman should help to make a man rich.

wakeboardluv
02-07-2019, 06:18 AM
Women like talking. It simply cannot ever irritate. Pretend you are all ears (listen to her but think about your own things, your stuff). I hate when a lady does not ever care about her body and hygiene. Ladies must be like charming flowers.

gaumoma
02-07-2019, 06:35 AM
Jealousy, the desire to keep a man. As well as the lack of grooming and desire. I don't like Housewives, upstarts and loosers, "hens".

Maybe she does love you so much! Jealous women can do MUCH for their men. I know it. My ex was a very jealous lady, but I did not simply give her a slight chance to consider that I was cheating. However, finally, we parted. Alas!

cajupan
02-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Bright cosmetics, vulgarity, showing off, the desire to seem super sex bomb-all these irritate me, pisses me off. I prefer to communicate not with glamorous divas, but with business women. They are beautiful, well-groomed and smart.

blackenpool
02-07-2019, 11:22 AM
I try not to communicate with people who annoy me. I try to protect my nerves. Although of course, it is impossible to get rid of all, especially at work. I do not like sycophants, especially if it's men. I don't like aimless people.

Anna1407
02-07-2019, 11:42 AM
I hate when clever women behave themselves stupidly to make men be with them. They think that men love fools and behave like fools. I hate women who want men to take care of themselves.

mafiamake
02-07-2019, 02:10 PM
I am annoyed by lazy women who are used to living on everything ready. They are only interested in money, nothing else. Annoying of meaningless love of things and empty talk. Women can talk for hours with friends girlfriend.

tophann
02-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Hunting for the rich man.

You know, it can be seen immediately. When in a restaurant she finds out and order the most fabulous and not cheap dish, telling how many expensive presents usually she gets from boyfriends, and in how luxury clubs she reposes.

I have no anything against luxury life, I like it! But not when lady probes the sole it at first date etc!

neatabolog
02-08-2019, 01:40 AM
I do not like when a woman does not want to be a mother and have a baby. Because if a woman has no maternal instinct than this woman cannot be real and be called the fair sex. The main purpose of a woman is to be a mother and to give our world children, as well as participate in their upbringing. Without this, a woman is simply an object of sexual satisfaction.

tophann
02-08-2019, 05:33 AM
I do not like it when a woman does not know how to cook, but she thinks she can :) Eating such food is impossible, but you cannot offend a woman.

Man, cook yourself! You know, the coolest chiefs are MEN, not females. Let her do something that she does enjoy. For instance, your lady can knit. OK, let her knitting. She can be the coolest buddy. Enjoy this wonderful gift! Some women are worse.

cleardicu
02-08-2019, 07:39 AM
I think every man will be irritated by renouncement in sex from your lover.

Women from time to time trying to complain about a headache and refuse to make love. What a....:confused:

By the way, scientists proved a theory that regular sex can help in solving a health issue. A headache especially is conquered by sex for good! So this pretext is ancient and not working!!!

Anna1407
02-08-2019, 01:24 PM
I hate when a woman looks like a man and behave like a man. It irritates me when a woman goes shopping without enough money and she tries on expensive dresses or shoes.

neatabolog
02-08-2019, 03:13 PM
I am annoyed by women who constantly complain about their men, humiliate them in front of girlfriends and parents. They consider themselves to be queens, around whom the planet revolves, but in fact, they do not represent anything on themselves. Now there are a lot of such women.

riserider
02-09-2019, 03:29 AM
I do not like when my wife meets me from work with a displeased facial expression and speak bad words. The fact is that after I come tired and if my wife speaks good words and smiles at me, then my mood rises and fatigue will go away. And on the contrary my fatigue increase.