PDA

View Full Version : What does arouse you in woman?

james.smith
01-22-2019, 06:47 PM
I'm mostly aroused from woman's intelligence, erudition and smartness.

Swesbrak
01-23-2019, 06:24 PM
Totally agree with you, James!

Nowadays women's brain is more attractive then tits haha

Social networks reveal how to make prelum, springy fanny and only some girls can show intellectual opportunities.

Besides, I like pure voice. You know, when it's not too sweet. Pure breathing always takes my head over:rolleyes:

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 01:31 PM
I really like women's eyes. Especially when the eyes are not quite ordinary, rare shades of color. Well, if a woman wears glasses - I'm ready to go after her to the edge of the world.

Exhededra
01-26-2019, 11:14 AM
And how about external look?

I am fan of hair! when every pile falls down and creates unique lines.

Fresh and good smelled hair is a trump card of real lady. Unfortunately not every woman plays by this rule.

Newscoakos
01-29-2019, 05:18 AM
I'm mostly aroused from woman's intelligence, erudition and smartness.

O. yes! if a woman is not intelligent at all, even the prettiest outlook of her will not arouse, you. Man, You will simply stay indifferent. I swear.

Exhededra
01-30-2019, 10:27 AM
Well, if a woman wears glasses - I'm ready to go after her to the edge of the world.

So glasses are your fetish?:rolleyes: I know, that many men looks at girls in glasses with hungry eyes because for them it’s so sexy. There is an image in my head of woman in glasses with a pointer and a little unbuttoned blouse haha.

But in general I agree too. Eyes could be the most attractive part of somebody’s external.