PDA

View Full Version : Does it make a difference for a man how a woman is dressed?

james.smith
01-22-2019, 06:48 PM
I find that I like my girlfriend regardless of how she dresses.

Exhededra
01-26-2019, 07:55 AM
So your girlfriend is lucky!

But all men I know always pay attention to women's look.

From my observations, in everyday routine men like dresses to the knee, which underlines the figure but don't look as vulgar.

And if we are talking about clubs and night life, they like mini, when part of ass looks at his eyes :D Cleavage needs to be open to find out there all soul of her owner :D

Know what? I agree with most men! it's cool when you can be attractive at work and totally sexy after!

CommuniqueYellow
01-26-2019, 07:36 PM
Wherever I go Iím looking at women. Fuck, cause Iím a man and its absolutely normal. I love it when all ladys around me looking their best. Thatís why I went for a work to the best gym in the city.

Nothing fits better than clingin sport form.

But there is an exception. Few women, visiting my gym, are really fat and no one the most expensive dress, sport form and other clothes will not save my eyes of watching this fat asses! Awful

So I have made a conlusion. Better sheíll have quite good figure and then less clothing:cool:

Newscoakos
01-29-2019, 05:13 AM
A woman can wear jeans. I do not see anything bad in it. If a man wears a skirt, and we are not in Ireland, it is something at least very strange and weird.