PDA

View Full Version : First job

james.smith
01-22-2019, 11:30 PM
I found my first job when I was on the 5th year of study. I went to a job 6 months before my study was finished.

WillowBliki
01-24-2019, 10:50 AM
Business acumen lived with me from the childhood:D I’ve got first job in 7. I sold drinks, more often lemonade besides my house:cool: I was the best reseller haha!

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 01:42 PM
My first job was to deliver purchased home appliances to customers in a large store. There was not much money, but a good schedule, so I could study at the institute.

Exhededra
01-26-2019, 07:46 AM
There are so many hard workers here so I should be ashamed. :eek:

I am lucky to come to this world in wealthy family. My parents took care of my studying in school, college and university.

I haven't worked till 24 at all. I don't know it's good or not, but it was comfortable for me.

I was paying all attention to my hobbies and studying.

After this time my dream work has come and I'm making career quite successful.

Newscoakos
01-29-2019, 05:01 AM
Oh, I found the first job before high school. They paid about $6 per hour, and it was not sure too much for me. it was a restaurant job, guys.

Exhededra
01-29-2019, 03:02 PM
I found my first job when I was in College. First I gave private lessons, then I was an administrator at the educational center. It's cool when you have your own money at the age of 18 and spend it as you want.