PDA

View Full Version : Complaining about life

james.smith
01-22-2019, 11:32 PM
My life is pointless, it's just 9 to 5 :(

Newscoakos
01-23-2019, 07:39 AM

Unfortunately, not all people become so lucky to do whatever and whenever they want. Over 75% of us are like you, "from 9 to 5". However, there is a way out. You can simply find another type of job, open your own business. Start the new life and quit your work if you hate it.

WillowBliki
01-24-2019, 10:55 AM
I was in the same cituatiin for...5 years!!! I really didnít know what to do and know nothing about my life purpose till I met my wife! Now we are happy together and doing own deal.

Swesbrak
01-24-2019, 02:00 PM
My life has become too monotonous. Five days a week at work, two at home. At the weekend walk through the park, a couple of glasses of beer. And so every week.

Exhededra
01-25-2019, 08:38 PM
Hey guys, come on! Life is beautiful, just look around!

Are you healthy? Do you have relatives? Parents?

Do you have dreams?

So let them come true! Be fulfilled everyday, strive for dreams.

If you don't know from what you should start, listen to your soul and make a first step to new life!

Scanersi
01-26-2019, 11:30 PM
Oh it's very, very human to think about it. My life is sypremely changable. I think 1, 2 or 3 seasons have passed and I would suprised how everything changed again.

Anna1407
02-03-2019, 03:58 PM
My life is too dull. Work - home, home - work. I haven't children and frankly speaking sometimes I don't want to get up and go to work. I would like to go out in the morning. I would like to go to theatre. I like classical music and when I speak about it there are people that laugh at me. What I do is wrong. What I want is so far away that it seems impossiple to catch it. Some people have easy life, I have to fight for everything.

cajupan
02-06-2019, 05:10 AM
My life is too dull. Work - home, home - work. I haven't children and frankly speaking sometimes I don't want to get up and go to work. I would like to go out in the morning. I would like to go to theatre. I like classical music and when I speak about it there are people that laugh at me. What I do is wrong. What I want is so far away that it seems impossiple to catch it. Some people have easy life, I have to fight for everything.

The same. Unfortunately, we all do live with this dullest and even stupid life. Sometimes, I come to my so-called SWEET home and think: what the hell? Can I do change anything? And I find that we simply cannot deal with it.

wakeboardluv
02-06-2019, 05:11 AM
I would advise you to find a hobby that is associated with creativity. For example, I also work in an office from 9 to 5. But after work, I will go to the library to read historical books and write stories and novels. I think that sometimes I will become famous and rich due to my hobby. And this thought makes me happy.

mafiamake
02-06-2019, 05:42 PM
The meaning of life is life itself. For the allotted time it is necessary to get maximum pleasures. Live for yourself, enjoy each day, communicate with interesting people, travel, do your favorite things. Life is finite, this should be remembered and appreciated every minute.

rawhibing
02-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Devoting your life to the work you hate, to work since 9 to 5 is to waste your life. Life is short and there is no point in spending it like this. Do what you like, now there are so many opportunities for this!

gaumoma
02-06-2019, 09:23 PM

Every day I eat the same food and walk the same way when I go to work and return home. For twenty years now I have been doing this and I want to change everything forever. But I just can not change it all, because I don’t know how to do it.

neatabolog
02-06-2019, 11:01 PM
My life passes senselessly and uselessly. Because I divorced my wife. And she took the children. Now I am alone and every day passes very sadly and colorless. It seems to me that happiness has left me forever and this very bad. I want to be with my family every day.

wakeboardluv
02-07-2019, 06:22 AM

When I think about the life of mine, sometimes, it seems that it is 2-3 points from 10. Do you know what I am about? Low wages, quarrels with the spouse, hatred of colleagues. Be simple. Think that tomorrow will be 100% better than today.

gaumoma
02-07-2019, 06:38 AM

Man, if I START thinking about this stuff, I will probably think about suicide. In reality, our life is not too easy. You know, we do fight with the spouses, children, our bosses. Sometimes I do think that the whole world does hate me.

cajupan
02-07-2019, 11:11 AM
I was a successful business lady in my youth, I married a successful businessman late and immediately lost everything. Moved to live in another country and 40 years trying to improve life. Sometimes I realize that the blessed hour has passed and it hurts. Life has passed on earnings. But now I have no even my own flat.

YuPi
02-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Married late. It seemed all right - in his youth had no life. But I'm 40 years old, the child is only 4. And my friends have already married off their daughters. I do not know if I will have time to see this day. Scary and painful. But the baby gives me strength, does not allow me to feel my age.

blackenpool
02-07-2019, 11:17 AM
I don't like to complain about life. I am grateful that everyone is healthy, that I am safe and sound. And the problems in order to solve them. Most importantly the family next to me, and a roof over my head. So I advise you to thank your life and not to complain. Everything will be ok!

Anna1407
02-07-2019, 11:52 AM
My life is very difficult and I don't know why I live. I work all day long and I can't manage anything. My life consists of work, work, work and nothing else. I don't remember when I was on vacation. I am too tired of this life.

neatabolog
02-07-2019, 01:40 PM

I have many bad things about life, but I can control the situation. If you do not like your life - something needs to be changed. If you do not like your work schedule from 9 to 5 - just change the scope of activities. Uncover your hidden talents, remember about music, art, freelance, sport - these scopes have flexible hours. It may more interesting than routine life.

kostafon
02-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Hey guys, come on! Life is beautiful, just look around!

Totally agree with you. many people like to round themselves with problems that are growing just from their heads!!! Especially, women of course :D

The most hated by me when somebody unhappy or displeased of lifestyle and everyday routine doesn't do anything to change or affect the situation! Why?

At last, human laziness is key and guilty to all problems in most cases.

neatabolog
02-07-2019, 02:37 PM
My life was meaningless too. However, I found meaning in children. I am pleased to watch them grow, it is pleasant to bring up children, and enjoy every day. Start a family and stupid thoughts will go away.

blackenpool
02-07-2019, 10:21 PM
Life may not be so boring. You are the master of your life. I know many people who are happy and constantly travel. Their life is bright. And if you do not want your children to go to work as slaves from 9 to 5 all their life, then give them a decent education, let them become masters of their life if you weren't able to do it for yourself.
There was a time when I also complained about life, but then I got tired of such a lifestyle and I did business. It became easier to breathe.

cheetips
02-08-2019, 02:01 AM
I am not dissatisfied with my life because my children do not call me and do not ask about my condition and health. When my children were young, I loved them very much and gave them most of my time and thought that we would always need each other. But my children grew up married and left for other cities. I am alone now and I am very sad.

tophann
02-08-2019, 06:13 AM

No. It cannot be simply the way you describe it. You give it 5 points, and even this mark is not so awfully bad. I know certain fellows that hate even themselves. They smoke GRASS. They do take MUCH beer and whatnot. In their case, it is POINTLESS.

Anna1407
02-08-2019, 03:41 PM
My life is too dull. I am alone even with my husband and my relative. I think no one understands me. They all remember me when they need my help. I am tired of such a life. I want to love and to be loved.

blackenpool
02-09-2019, 02:55 PM
I have to work 12 hours to feed my family. I am very tired and I think that for a long time I will not bear such a load. All days are the same. It is sad to live such a life, but I have to hold on, because I am the only breadwinner of my children.

lirra
02-15-2019, 04:09 AM
Oh, and I'm sick of constantly saving ..