PDA

View Full Version : Bread baker

james.smith
02-02-2019, 11:19 AM
Do you think it's good to have bread baking appliance and not use an oven?

How does it work? Can you bake cookies in it? Is it worth buying? Does anyone have such a thing?

Anna1407
02-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Bread baker is a wonderful thing. You just put the necessary items in it and switch it on. It will do all the work. You just wait. You may bake cookies in it, too.

neatabolog
02-02-2019, 07:35 PM
An absolutely unnecessary thing at the kitchen!

When I found it in the shop I thought “how wonderful, I will make fresh warm bread for my family every day easy and quickly!”.
If I would know that it is not so easy and quick...

All recipes are too accurate. With excess ml of water or other components, bread could be not so good. It is so boring to look after every detail. No fantasy at all.

As an automatic robot, it works too slowly. For that time I will cook bread with my hands faster.

In general, I cannot recommend to buy it. There are many more useful gadgets and other ways to spend your money profitable.

cleardicu
02-03-2019, 12:49 PM
Do you think it's good to have bread baking appliance and not use an oven?

How does it work? Can you bake cookies in it? Is it worth buying? Does anyone have such a thing?
A bread making device is a very convenient thing. Unlike the oven, this appliance can bake bread evenly and in the correct shape. And in the oven, the bread often burns or is not fully baked. You can buy a device for baking bread at any household store.