PDA

View Full Version : The death penalty

james.smith
02-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Do you support it or reject? I reject it, because it's immoral to behave in the same way as an offender. The offender must be given a better example like teaching it what life really is, this means giving him a life sentence instead of death penalty.

tophann
02-02-2019, 09:02 PM
If they were given the death penalty, they deserved it. These people are already offended by society and the good of them should not be expected . Society also will not accept them-where will they work, how to live? They'll just commit more crimes. So I support this idea.

cleardicu
02-02-2019, 11:17 PM
If they were given the death penalty, they deserved it. These people are already offended by society and the good of them should not be expected . Society also will not accept them-where will they work, how to live? They'll just commit more crimes. So I support this idea.
Why should we add evil to evil? It is clear that punishmant helps scare potential criminals. But the death penalty is murder, which is supported by law and this will be reason to treat murder as a way to solve problems. And this is very bad and can be widely used not only in the law.

mafiamake
02-03-2019, 03:17 PM
The death penalty is necessary. Criminals should be afraid of the possible consequences and be responsible. The main thing is that the justice machine works perfectly. Innocent should not be in the electric chair.