PDA

View Full Version : The law of attraction

james.smith
02-02-2019, 05:20 PM
I started to follow it and now I see some positive results.

I was recently thinking about an expensive car. You won't believe but just 3 weeks later I was invited to a birthday party and I ride there with a friend of mine that had a new model of Porche Kaien which he wanted to sell at the lottery. I bought a ticket from him and I won! I can't believe that the law is actually working.

Has it been working for you?

cleardicu
02-02-2019, 11:37 PM

I was recently thinking about an expensive car. You won't believe but just 3 weeks later I was invited to a birthday party and I ride there with a friend of mine that had a new model of Porche Kaien which he wanted to sell at the lottery. I bought a ticket from him and I won! I can't believe that the law is actually working.

Of course, such power helps people achieve what they want. For example, a year ago I really wanted to print my own book about my love. But I had no money. And after a few months, by chance, I participated in an international literary contest and won a prize, and my book was published for free in two thousand copies.

gaumoma
02-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Many times I was alone without love and this topic eated me. And than I wrote an image of my man in the map and started to imagine him in my head. Thoughts about HIM took over my thoughts and when I did not wait he became into my life! I met my husband in such a silly situation, his car pour water on me after the rain. From that we are together! Law of attraction worked for the best!

I believe, it completely works! I am always working on my thoughts to make them only positive and aimed to success.

Every half of a year I make desire map where put all wishes.

What a miracle to look into it after a few months and see that many from that list became real!

I recommended this method to all my close relatives and sometimes we gather together and create common wishes! Because more people want something, faster it will come to our life!

To be honest, I do not like to share my miracles, but I will tell one.

Anna1407
02-03-2019, 01:56 PM
I think the whole life is on the law of attraction. We have what we want or wish. Some years ago I realized that I have what I want. If I thought about a man I met him. Now I think only about good things and events. I started to have them too. I was thinking about my success at a job and suddenly I got a rise. It took 6 months of positive thinking to get to the rise.

neatabolog
02-04-2019, 01:59 AM

Only with the help of positive energy can you find success in life. When I was involted in sports, I felt that only my great desire and positivity could help me win the competition. Once during the competition, I realized that my opponent is much more experienced and stronger that me. But coach said that I should only think aboute winning. And I won opponent despite his superiority.

tophann
02-04-2019, 03:27 PM
I understood whether this law exists or not. But rather there is. But somehow the bad is easier to attract than goodness light and to be blessed. Damage easier doing its job than a blessing. Who can explain what's going on?