PDA

View Full Version : How does it feel when you're over 40?

james.smith
02-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Does the saying that next 2 decades of your life will be the best is true?

neatabolog
02-08-2019, 12:07 AM
I am confident that after forty the most productive and creative period of my life will begin. Because according to the experience of people after forty, the age of wisdom will begin. And not only the next twenty years but all the next years will be the best and the most satisfying because I will see the maturing of my children and grandchildren. I will witness the result of my labors.

cheetips
02-08-2019, 04:00 AM
I once read a book by Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich. In his book, the author said that all successful people learned to sublimate all their energy into successful and productive work only after the age of forty years. Because at this age, the mind of a person will reach that level when a person begins to think rationally and very effectively. I also think that these years will be the best in my life.

tophann
02-08-2019, 05:15 AM

Guys, when you are 40+ and when you are NOT a lady, it is even tough! Just imagine HOW MANY women will be only yours now! Before, females over 20-25 would ignore you simply. Now you will be their king! Enjoy this age. Use all its advantages.

kostafon
02-08-2019, 06:24 AM
Guys, when you are 40+ and when you are NOT a lady, it is even tough! Just imagine HOW MANY women will be only yours now! Before, females over 20-25 would ignore you simply. Now you will be their king! Enjoy this age. Use all its advantages.

Women that are 40+ may also do enjoy this precious time. I do really beg your pardon but after 40, they (most of the females) cannot become pregnant. Thus, they may not be scared to get more kids. They do enjoy sexual things much more. They love sex.

cleardicu
02-08-2019, 07:11 AM
Perfect! Really, I celebrate my 40 birthday two months ago and I feel more beautiful, attractive, energy and financially independent.

I evaluate every day of my living, fuck my young wife regular and qualitatively. I also make good results in the office, at the gym.

If somebody suggests me to come back to ten or twenty years ago I would better fuck him off :D I love my 40!

Anna1407
02-08-2019, 12:08 PM
I am above forty and I don't think that something has changed in my feeling. It depends on a person. There are persons that are twenty but they feel like fifty.

neatabolog
02-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Age does not matter when there is a purpose in life or a dream. The main thing is to lead a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain excellent health. After all, our body is aging, not consciousness and thoughts. Surround yourself with young people and finally forget about age.

gaumoma
02-09-2019, 02:34 AM
My mother said that before the age of forty a man should already have a good job and a family. Because after forty a man should live for the sake of his happiness and joy. At the same time, he should improve his health, because after forty men usually start having health problems.

riserider
02-09-2019, 04:27 AM
After forty years, I want to take up writing and, before age sixty, write some great books. Because I love to read for a long time and I want to become a writer. But until forty years I did not put enough attention to this, but now I realized that everything depended on me and I would go to my dream.

neatabolog
02-09-2019, 07:17 AM

It all depends on you, because only you may control your life. If you did not follow the health and life when was young - life after 40 it is not good, many problems with health, age depression, and others. If you led a healthy lifestyle - after 40 quality of life will be high.

YuPi
02-09-2019, 07:23 AM
I am 39 and it feels awful.
Already there are wrinkles and the figure is not the same. Of course, I am constrained, I try to keep youth as much as possible. But in the soul itself be not feel. I guess my little daughter gives me an incentive. She needs to know I'm her mother, not her grandmother.

tophann
02-09-2019, 07:51 AM

Yes, all decades of your life after 40 years old may be best of all lifetime, so I think that saying is right. But no one guarantees that be it. If you lived good life chances of success are greater and the last decades of life may indeed be best in your life.

Black&White
02-09-2019, 02:25 PM
I know one thing: when in 40 years you have a small child, you should try to make your life the best and because your mood depends on how it will be brought up. So I have no right to relax. I hope it will be so!

mafiamake
02-09-2019, 04:05 PM
You feel the loss of years as if only finished school, and you are already 40. You need to hurry in order to raise children. Years go fast. But I have the energy for doing many useful things, and so much work needs to be done.

Black&White
02-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Wonderful! We are a very sexy and romantic couple, We achieved everything and now enjoy life. I like my age. But now I want to try some cosmetic procedures after that I think I will think better.

YuPi
02-09-2019, 07:12 PM
I have a fear-a fear of death, of old age because I can't afford tens of thousands of dollars for surgeries, injections. And wrinkles are already there, stabbing Botox scary. Fear of deer and doctors. I think I'll need a psychologist soon or I'll be in a mental hospital by 60.

mafiamake
02-09-2019, 07:40 PM
When you lead a wrong lifestyle in youth, then it influences on your health. I am 40, and I regret that I smoked and drank wine when I was young, now I feel bad.

riserider
02-09-2019, 08:29 PM
I'm 43. I go in for sports, lead a healthy lifestyle, full of energy. I have a son who is 18 years old. I'm not going to get married, I already have enough girls. I enjoy living and I am pleased with everything.

cajupan
02-09-2019, 09:07 PM
I am 45, and my life has become more interesting, as i have four children and I am engaged in their education. My life is full thanks to them. It's a sense of my life.

wakeboardluv
02-10-2019, 02:41 AM
Of course, after forty people will become more programmatic and hardworking. At the same time, he will appreciate life and rejoice at every breath. For example, I see every day my children grow up and get an education, and this makes me very happy. In addition, I want to always be close to them and it gives me more energy to ensure their happiness.

rawhibing
02-10-2019, 03:10 AM
Everything depends on the person. If a person wants to turn every day into a useful and joyful day, than he will definitely do it so as not to miss every moments. In addition, after forty people realistically and fully understand that he must leave behind something in this world so that people necessarily remember him. Therefore, I think these years are the best in human life.

blackenpool
02-10-2019, 03:35 AM
At this age, I want to do business, which opened my father, but he could not take profit from it. Therefore, I want to continue his work and fulfill his dream. In addition, making a good profit and providing your life with pleasure is a very good plan, and also my father will be very happy that I continued his work.

gaumoma
02-10-2019, 04:01 AM
I married a beloved woman in forty years. She is thirty-three years old. We plan with her that we will have two children and we create a very happy family and will do everything for a better life. Therefore, I think that life after forty for me will be a period of our happy life with my beloved and very beautiful woman.

cleardicu
02-10-2019, 04:35 AM

Until I was forty, I was a great athlete. But now I am a coach and I make the best champions out of young athletes. I love my work very much and spend a lot of time on this work. Athletes whom I train respect me and obey me. Therefore, I give all my energy so that in the future they will reach their goal and I will see the results of my labors. In my opinion this is the greatest happiness.

kostafon
02-10-2019, 05:08 AM

Yes, fellows, probably. For instance, I have an old like paradize granny, and she says NOW she feels even younger than she was before. Honestly, I have no 1 reason to believe her. I see she is crawling like a snail and always gossiping. Not so cool.

cheetips
02-10-2019, 05:08 AM
Up to the age of forty, I was very impatient and did not like to work. But after forty I realized that in my life there was no need to hurry and in order to understand myself more I began to visit a psychologist and read novels. I have a diary and I write every day in it how today I spend my day. I regret that I did not do this earlier because I would be able to understand that I have a lot of free time. But now I will spend this free time on spiritual self-improvement in order to meet a happy old age.

mafiamake
02-10-2019, 05:14 AM
We need to live for over 40. You know, today, too many fellows die younger (drugs and whatnot). Now, I do not say that I am a grass smoker but the ecology is so awful that it becomes a REAL TASK to live for 40, 50 and over. Too complicated task.

neatabolog
02-10-2019, 10:43 AM
The age of 40 years is the peak of the physical and psychological activity of any person, so sad thoughts at that age are a sign of serious depression. It is necessary to consult a psychologist for therapy.

YuPi
02-10-2019, 05:04 PM
I want to know about sex after 40? Is it possible or not? When I was younger I thought that it would be impossible. But now next to 40 it is very interesting to me. If it is no a secrete for you, please tell about it).

wakeboardluv
02-10-2019, 05:28 PM
I'm 44 and i realised, that i need to perform my old dream. I always wanted to go to the the trip around the world . I have already performed this dream and it liked me . Now i devote my life to travelling. And it's nice.