PDA

View Full Version : How much money do you need for a normal living?

james.smith
02-09-2019, 09:28 AM
I need at lest 200$.

kostafon
02-15-2019, 07:58 PM
I need at lest 200$.

Are u serious? Do u have a girlfriend? Or how do u spend your free time?
As for me nowadays 200$ is too low for modern life. How about training? Restaurants and cinemas? Ha?
For me at least 1000$ is comfortable. But it is a minimum. Trying to do my best for getting more and more.

gaumoma
02-15-2019, 08:07 PM
I need approximately 300$ a month to eat good food and to meet my vital needs.

Most money runs away into shops but what can I do? Should I buy poor quality items? No, thanks! :p

Now I get divorced so this sum is enough. But when I was living with ex all dollars went to some black hole! Do not know where I spent it!

gaumoma
02-15-2019, 08:37 PM
For me at least 1000$ is comfortable. .

And my counter question ARE YOU SERIOUS???

You look like my ex with your thoughts and wastes! Sam, is that you, darling?:D

What kind of cinema do you visit for 1000$?) What food buy? Do you save money or spend the last savings?

Or maybe you still require a girlfriend?) I can be:D

blackenpool
02-16-2019, 02:19 AM
I need at lest 200$.
I have three children, a wife, my mother and father. I feed them all and pay other expenses. At the same time, I spend on them and on myself more than 1000 dollars every month. But I want to say that normal life is when you have money for travel with your family and a joint holiday in resorts, a beautiful house, and a car. Therefore, for a normal life, I need about $ 3000 a month.

cheetips
02-16-2019, 02:39 AM
I need at lest 200$.
Every month I earn six hundred dollars or more per month. But with this money, I will be able to pay family expenses. But I see that I do not have enough money to ensure that my children study at the best schools, my wife visited the beauty salon every day so that she was the most beautiful for me. In addition, I also want to dress well and eat good food. And for that, I think I need about $ 2,000 a month.

tophann
02-16-2019, 02:39 AM
Well, for me this amount is about 500$. I use my bicycle to ride all the places around. I don't visit any cafes or training, but actually, it depends on your place of residence. In Oklahoma or Memphis you can really be a rich man :D

cleardicu
02-16-2019, 02:52 AM
I need at lest 200$.
What is a normal life? I think a normal life is at home by the sea and a private yacht. More precisely, normal life is when the American dream came true. Because life is not the fact that only eat to be alive. You need to enjoy life. And for this, I need more than three thousand dollars every month.

neatabolog
02-16-2019, 03:05 AM
I need at lest 200$.
Currently, I have excellent health and I am happy. So I do not need a lot of to live normally. For example, last month I spend $ 300 and lived very comfortably without problems. But if every month I had more money, I would not refuse to spend it.

rawhibing
02-16-2019, 03:18 AM
I need at lest 200$.
Every month I spend more than 400 dollars, but this is not enough. I do not remember when I rested normally, because every day I work almost without rest. If I had 1000 dollars a month and so that I could rest from work, it would be a normal life.

wakeboardluv
02-16-2019, 03:34 AM
I need at lest 200$.
If for a normal life you have enough two hundred dollars than you are a man who is very saved. But for me, two hundred dollars is not enough, even though I live alone. To live in prosperity, I need more than five hundred dollars a month, but this is only a minimum and a maximum of about a thousand dollars.

cajupan
02-16-2019, 03:47 AM
I need at lest 200$.
I also need two hundred dollars. But this is only for food, and for other expenses I need more. Because to live as a modern person you need to spend enough money and I think it is about $ 600 for one person. But money never happens a lot-always not enough.

mafiamake
02-16-2019, 04:02 AM
I need at lest 200$.
And what can you buy for two hundred dollars a month? For example, I spend over a thousand dollars a month only for women. I spend over a hundred dollars on my cigars and wipes. I need more than a thousand dollars a month for normal well-being.

YuPi
02-16-2019, 07:16 AM
3000 $ a month it will be normal for me and my family. True, I will not buy luxury clothes and fly business class, but I can travel and dress stylishly, go to the theater and sit in cafes with friends.

blackenpool
02-16-2019, 07:32 AM
I need at lest 200$.

Amount of money formy comfort life depends on many parameters. On average i need in 500$ every months. It is minimal value for comfort life and develop fully. Maybe in other contryes this amount of money will not be sufficient to good quality of life.

tophann
02-16-2019, 07:39 AM
For normal life, I need in one hundred dollars in a week. It is about 400$ every month. It is a minimum value, that allows consuming good and quality food, starting to save some money for clothes and other needs. I think it is relatively average rate for many people.

mafiamake
02-16-2019, 09:04 AM
What is a normal life? I think normal life is a home by the sae and a private yacht.

Look at how people are different. Ma daddy's happiness is a good catch with five or seven fishes. He does not want to go out or visit resorts. A yacht is something unnecessary for him. He can live for less than 100$ and feel ok about this fact!

Never understood that. I tried to change his thoughts but he has his own opinion. So ok.

I cannot imagine how will I live for 100bucks!!! I have so many interests, cause life is bright and I do not want to lose an opportunity in happy and unforgettable living NOW.

wakeboardluv
02-16-2019, 11:14 AM
I have a big family. For complete happiness, I need 2000 $ per month. This will give an opportunity to spend money on food and things, and also to pay for education. I even can't afford to spend money on a small trip now, because I get 1,000 $ monthly.

neatabolog
02-16-2019, 03:23 PM
I constantly lack money, although my income increases every year. I think there will always be little money, because the needs are also increasing. The main thing is for the family to live in prosperity and children eat good. Everything else you can get used to.

riserider
02-16-2019, 06:10 PM
Guys, are you from States with that 200 and 100 dollars?

Cannot imagine myself with that sum per month but I swear if I had that amount I would better less sit on my ass behind computer or telephone. I mean the Internet. I would better kick myself and go for money!

My month wastes are ten times more than you get! And beside this every month I save approximately 20% of my profit.

We have just one life to live it in quality and wealth. Go on!

Black&White
02-16-2019, 08:20 PM
The more you have, the more you spend, because changing social circle, changing habits, lifestyle, interests. So the question is a bit of philosophy. But I think 3000 dollars for a family is enough for a normal life.