Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Legal

Text here

Old 01-21-2019, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Default Customs and buying products from abroad

Do you need to have a check for every item you transport? What if you don't have the check?
Old 01-22-2019, 06:14 AM

Default Check products

I suppose we must not write here about drugs, guns, and all this stuff that is simply forbidden everywhere. Correct? When you are a "simple" guy, who travels, try NOT to take any products abroad (alcohol as well). The customs can confiscate it. You can take only cans, candies, tea, and coffee.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:14 AM

Default Duty free

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBliki View Post
I suppose we must not write here about drugs, guns, and all this stuff that is simply forbidden everywhere. Correct? When you are a "simple" guy, who travels, try NOT to take any products abroad (alcohol as well). The customs can confiscate it. You can take only cans, candies, tea, and coffee.
Duty-free stores in the airports will help you. There, you can buy almost everything. It will be even cheaper than inside the country. You can get elite alcohol, perfume, some products. You can visit this store before you depart. Everything works as cool as the clock.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:07 AM

Default Expensive as for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommuniqueYellow View Post
Duty-free stores in the airports will help you. There, you can buy almost everything. It will be even cheaper than inside the country. You can get elite alcohol, perfume, some products. You can visit this store before you depart. Everything works as cool as the clock.
Duty-free stores are expensive as for me. Yes, you can buy there elite stuff, but does a usual guy need it? I prefer to take something local, original, even unique. The only one thing here you must know: always ask for ANY, receipt, even written by the hand of the seller.
Old 03-18-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Do you need to have a check for every item you transport? What if you don't have the check?
I recently bought a very nice cold brew coffee maker with a check on this site and I always carry this check in my wallet.