Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Entertainment and Arts > Music

Text here

Old 01-17-2019, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Default Goa music festival

I would like to visit one in the nearest future as I heart that it's pretty impressive and they invite a lot of famous DJ's out there.

Have you ever been to GOA music festival? Did you like it?
Old 01-21-2019, 02:40 PM

Default Only WOW

No, I know absolutely nothing about it! You seem to be the guy, who knows what true fun is! Goa is a faraway land. Honestly, I am not even sure that when I take all of the savings I can buy a ticket there. It could be cool to win a ticket to Goa. I know, it is in India, but it does not even resemble this land. This is a paradize all want to touch. However, beef lovers will not feel very comfortable there. LOL
Old 01-21-2019, 03:02 PM

Default But it is India!

But it is India! Oh, yes, I do know about this resort, and even some events there but this country is so...dirty! I cannot imagine a European guy or somebody from the USA, who enjoys this "paradize" and does not even care that he can eat rotten meat or drink dirty, full of bacterias, water. I simply do not want to seem to the Forum users a picky person and an awful egoist, but I simply love civilization.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:45 PM

Default Yes, but India is mystical!

Yes, but India is mystical! I have even heard that those ones, who were enough lucky to meet their dervishes and were blessed by these men, started the new life. My dream is to do it simply. Probably, I will go to this blessed country in August.