Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Tourism & Travelling

Text here

Old 01-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Basic User

Default At what place you would never go?

I would never go into caves.

I just don't like the idea that you go inside some dark and closed space, and who knows what creatures can live in the caves.

Another place I would never go to is a crowded place. Like a marked in a foreign country. There can be thieves who seek for somebody from abroad so take something from, tourists have no time to investigate the loss of accessories and they just think they lost their thing somewhere else.

Another place I would never go to is a bar. Bar is terrible place for such introvert as my, so I would never go there anyway
Old 01-12-2019, 11:10 AM
Basic User

Default Sweet Paris

My attitude to caves is more loyal, and I went to one when I was a child. Now I havenít any caves near my region so Iíd like to visit some in the future.

As for me, I would never go to Paris. Really I donít want to.

All sweet stories about this city have bothered so much! Without Eifel Tower this city would be ordinary European capital.

Moreover my friends went there and they were totally shocked by the amount of rubbish in the streets of ďthe perfect cityĒ.

I think this town is something like symbol and must visit place, but it really doesnít have any special magic or like that. Just one remark: I love snails! And they are the best in Paris. Maybe just to eat them Iíd visit Paris.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:26 PM

I will never climb mountains.
I will never go mountain climbing, I will never climb rocks.
I will not go to some country for the sake of diving the aquatic world for me not interesting.
I will go to Africa (I was in Egypt, Ghana ,Tunisia), but I will not go to the jungle. I'm not attracted to the North or the northern countries. I will definitely not go to the Arctic or Siberia.
I don't want to go to London or Paris or the Nordic countries. For me, these are cold countries and I think it is not interesting there. Accordingly, skiing also does not interest me.
I wanna be in Africa, Dubai, Turkey (in India - no). Spain, Portugal, and Italy. But my favorite country is small and hospitable Armenia. That's where I rest and relax.
Old 01-13-2019, 05:20 PM
Banned

First of all, I hate cold. Consequently, all the countries with the fantastic cool temperatures around, say twenty five- thirty degrees below zero and less are definitely not for me. So, I wouldn't go to Iceland, Finland, polar circle and so on. These countries also do not have very attractive architecture as far as I can see from the photos, and I love beautiful architecture. I think, also the climate contributes to less elegant architectural formsthere.
Also, I wouldn't go to very distant places, which demand too long flights. Being based in Europe, I wouldn't fly, for example, to the extreme southern points of South America (unless it is of course, absolutely indispensable) or to the Far East.