Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Entertainment and Arts > Television & Cinema

Text here

Old 01-20-2019, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Default Nice and rude celebrities you have met?

I have met once a famous boxer and tried too take a picture of him without his consent, he then stared at me just as if he was saying "what the hell this dude is doing", I took the picture anyway but I'll not tell who it was or else he may find me and I may end up in trouble
Old 02-03-2019, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I have met once a famous boxer and tried too take a picture of him without his consent, he then stared at me just as if he was saying "what the hell this dude is doing", I took the picture anyway but I'll not tell who it was or else he may find me and I may end up in trouble
Once I had to talk in a cafe with actor Keanu Reeves. He seemed to me very polite and kind person. I really like this actor. But unfortunelly for joy, I forget to get an autograph.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:54 AM

Quote:
When I was a waiter at a famous restaurant, I served Mike Tyson. When he ordered the food, he said in a joking voice that if I served him well, instead of tips, he would teach me to hook to the left. Then I laughed at this joke for a very long time.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:19 PM

Quote:
When I was a fitness trainer in California, I often saw Angelina Jolie in the clothing store of this fitness center. And once I approached and asked her to give an autograph. She gave me an autograph with a polite smile and I was very grateful to her.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:54 AM

Quote:
A few years ago I was in Africa. And in one of the hotels in Africa, I saw George Clooney. The mastery of this man always excites me and I watched all his films. I greeted him and said that I was his fan and asked for an autograph. He just smiled and left his autograph on my notebook, which made me very happy.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:41 AM

Quote:
A few years ago in a charity event for sick children, I saw Michael Jordan, who was a respected guest. I was the moderator and at the and of the event I asked Michael whether he liked our charitable idea. He said he always supports noble deeds and therefore often participates in donations for sick chidren.