Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Hardware and Software > Hardware

Text here

Old 01-19-2019, 12:07 PM
Administrator

Default How does your desktop look like?

I move to new apartment so I have no table currently so I'm putting the notebook on a floor for some time

Mine Notebook is Asus 550 LNV.

It has Intel i7 CPU 2.0 GHZ, 8 GB of ram and 2 GB's of Geforce 840M memory, 512 GB of SSD and 1 TB of HDD.

The notebook is pretty fast even with the fact that it was released in 2013

I can play most new games of 2018 on it with lowest settings. I also replaced CD drive with SSD and it became even faster.

The notebook is no longer in stores as it was decommissioned

Here is the screenshot :
Old 01-19-2019, 01:33 PM

Post Laptop not desktop

As I do remember, last time, when I worked with my desktop was in 2011. Now, I prefer netbooks or laptops. I do have 2 pretty old but good notebooks. The first one is DELL of 2006. The one I work on is ASUS K35T (2012). I have changed HDD for SSD 250GB there, installed an additional 8 GB RAM and picked the version of Windows I love much more. I wish to get the 3rd device, and it will be ASUS or DELL again. Here is the picture:

Old 01-21-2019, 07:34 AM
Banned

Default I also like these laptops

I also prefer ASUS. However, for at least 4 years my "best buddy" was Inspiron (by DELL). These notebooks (as I guess: seriously!) never break! Yes, the cousin of me still watches his crazy strange movies with walking dead and whatnot. Now, my working machine is the better stuff, ASUS with 6 GB RAM and powerful, really cool 2GB video card. The price of this monster was $500. Probably, I could pick something for the smaller money but the choice was tough.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:34 PM

Default Acer vs Asus

My buddy offers me to change my old Compaq and get his Acer V 3 (model 531G). He asks for $300 only. Probably, the deal is cool, but I have certain doubts. As I got, the notebook appeared in 2013. Yes, I do realize that I save, but probably the better decision will be another thing. I can add a hundred and order gaming ASUS (N56JR). It is pretty new and looks simply excellent. The fellow makes a really huge discount.