Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Entertainment and Arts > Music

Text here

Old 03-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Default Music you're listening to right now

What are your songs you listen right now?

Now I mostly listen to Armin Van Buuren and Tiesto.

Sometimes I also listen to spanish hits (don't know the names).
Old 01-18-2019, 07:40 PM

Just now I am working and listen to Charls Aznavour.

I think you will agree with me that he is a great singer and humanist. I don't remember in the last 20 years someone whose funeral was so Grand. In two countries (Armenia and France) mourning was declared. Aznavour was worshiped in Armenia. Sometimes I aks myself: will he be remembered as a singer or as a great humanist? Definitely his work is a classic for centuries. Just listen to his duet with Matyo.

Last edited by Swesbrak; 01-18-2019 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:23 PM

Default Spanish hits are cool

Although Spanish is not the native language I speak, I do truly love passionate Spanish songs. I simply adore Juanes with his stunning hits. Before, I was a rock fan, but now, I prefer gothic music. Nightwish is my favorite - just listen to the vocal, and you will understand my choice that is strange to some fellows I know. Sometimes, I am not against old American folk, especially when we rest with buddies.
Old 01-19-2019, 08:21 PM

Just now I am listening to Barry White. Do you remember him? Do you know Steve Wonder? Have you ever listen about Luther Vandross? They are classical singers and I am sure their songs will be heard for many generations. I do not want to compare their work with one-day singers, where the main talent is the pussy and the ability to move genitals. Of course the club can potentiate this is music, but no more. It doesn't develop taste. Unfortunately, this vulgarity and bad taste too much.

Last edited by Exhededra; 01-19-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:50 AM
Banned

Default Old stuff is better sometimes

You can blame me for being "out of style" but I simply stay indifferent when I hear the newest hits. And YES, I am a retrograde in everything which touches any music and even relationships. Besides immortal (sure, it will not ever die!) classic, I adore The Beatles. These Liverpool simple guys melted even the coldest hears. Turn ANY of their compositions on, and you will realize it. I guess no one can ever replace them, even the musicians that get many billions.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:32 PM

Default It depends on my mood

Everything can simply depend on the mood and on the stuff I am busy with now. For instance, when I visit the gym, I listen to rhythmic music. When I rush somewhere, I turn the music on. Audiobooks sound in my earphones. However, when I hear The Queen, I am absolutely ready to give up everything and dissolve in their compositions.