Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 01-08-2019, 07:53 PM

Default Your first time

It happened when I least expected it.

It was in the most uncomfortable place I could image: during the birthday party in the forest, and we were only 16 and had no condoms.

I have put it there only 1 time. What about you?
Old 01-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Basic User

Default Total readiness

I was chaste till 18, although I had relationships.

And when I was at that age, all my friends of course had a sex experience. But not me. And this topic strained me a little.

I had one boy which I liked. He liked me too. We met few times and I decided that I need tot do IT with him right now, cause I'm so big girl without sex experience (what a fool I was).

I read many articles how not to screw it up, put on my best bra and bikini and went to his house. So I didn't like it at all! But he really didn't understand, that I was virgin! Idiot

It's a shame, after 5 month I met my love and he could be my first. But not. So girls, don't be stupid and don't hurry on. Boys, go on!
Old 01-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Basic User

Default Boy's dream

So I had the first time of my dream and how somebody after my story could say that dreams never come true?)

I was 15 boy without girlfriend. Actually I liked some but my relationship history was clear

And one Friday (yes, I really remember this haha) me and friends came to party house with many people! It was really cool: barbecue, beer, girls in tops and shorts.

And one of them lost a bet that she'll sleep with somebody from the party! And she lost to my friend and he said: "go f.ck with him". At that moment his finger showed to my side!

Thank's Mrs Fortune for this sex She was older and was really hot!

Who has interesting stories from the parties like this?:roll eyes: Will listen!
Old 01-12-2019, 01:14 PM

Smile

I imagine you'll be surprised, but my first time was when I was 26 years old. Yes, it`s true. And I absolutely do not regret it, I do not regret that it was late (as many suppose). I think that this rush is not necessary to do consciously and deliberately, especially the woman. She is the "receiving" side of it, and all in house guests will not be allowed.

In short, I had at 26 at my home on the couch. That's all.. It's nothing special. Now I have no feelings for him, so there are no special memories. And I do not want. I don't even remember how I felt, what I felt. The main thing that made love, not because be so.

Now married to another. And my husband...But that is another topic
Old 01-14-2019, 08:41 AM
Basic User

Default I am not surprised at all

You know, I am not surprised at all. I know that most of the guys and gals that are under 20 now think that sex before marriage is something like "must have". In reality, these fellows regret their deeds later. In 95% of cases, they simply never meet their first partner. About a quarter of these sexual contacts lead to sexually transmitted diseases. Young girls, who had contacts before 16, once deceived, stop trusting men. The worst result of unprotected sex can be an interrupted pregnancy, an abortion. After it, many women become infertile. You have to think a hundred times before you make the first sexual contact, especially with a person you do not know or know not enough. As for me, I was happy to meet my future partner, fall in love, marry, and only after that, we had a real wedding night.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:55 PM

Default To do or not to do

I agree with PrepBlack in the part, that no one should hurry you up with first time and itís silly to do it first with ďunknownĒ person. Especially for girls, cause it could be a base for future sexual culture and interests and feelings and many other things.

But I think itís too much to wait for wedding, because sex is important part of life of normal healthy human! And what if your husband or wife after wedding canít be your ideal partner?

What if you donít like him or she in bed? If you donít like feelings, poses, smell and other? Hello divorce or lovers.

In my opinion, before the first time tou should think twice or more! But marriege without sex before - absurd. I did it by this schema)