est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 01-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Basic User

Default Gay Guys Corner

When men love each other it's okay too.

They too have rights, so we can't tell them what do do.

I have a friend of mine that is gay (I'm not).

He has a job, friends, and hobbies just like any other human too, so loving somebody of your own sex is just a preference I think.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Basic User

Default Let them alone

So also I agree, that it's just a preference.

I have a calm attitude to gays, but if they don't screaming about this to all the world like "Look at me! I'm a guy!", making a gay parades etc to spread their opinion to mass.

I'm calm on this till the moment, when I thing about my future kids. I really don't want them to be guys or lesbians or something like that.

In my opinion, sexual orientation especially if it's not traditional, should be kind a secret.

If this guys will gather together quietly without eyes of my and my future children, so OK

I am totally against propaganda in all its forms. But maybe from their point of view my thoughts are also propaganda haha But I don't care. Peace!
Old 01-14-2019, 01:16 PM

I don't think so.
I can not imagine how a man can love a man, a woman prefer a woman, how abnormally excited by a photo of small children, especially to have sex with them.

It is rather complexes, inferiority, something else. I don't judge. However, I think this is an abnormal phenomenon, a disease. I am opposed to these people were created something like a family, take care of children. We're going against nature. I don't think there are any gays among wolves, tigers.
But man is also an animal.

I imagine that after such a post I will be hit by a lot of criticism. But this is a forum, I just expressed my point of view that I am AGAINST.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:36 PM
Basic User

Default No no no

Hey GrigG, I don't know who will judge you,but I'm with you, Bro

It's abnormally! When I think about how man can kiss, hug and other things to do with ANOTHER MAN - aaaa I just wanna scream and say filthy words.

Hey guys and gAys come on! Look around! There are so many beautiful girls on the streets, pubs and clubs, at work at least!

You know, my boss Ms Claps isn't beautiful and attractive person and woman, but I'd better fuck her, then just touch another man with sexual context! Brrrr.

Yes, we live in democracy and blah blah blah, but why should I live behind this men? My colleague comes from that category and I really can't make a move to his direction closer than 2 meters I'm afraid
Old 01-16-2019, 06:32 PM

Default It's not full life but it is

No, I have no any hutred towards them. But I don't understand such a love.

Today's mindset loyal to gays. Our TV and press propels us 24/7 to experiment with our sex preferences. I think some men do it for notority. Gay couples are attractive. But it is not full life to my mind.

What is it? Narcissism or openness? Um... I don't know. Also... For what purpose man should to announce his sexual choices? I want to have intimate life without sticking somebody's nose into my personal space. Who cares who I have sex with?

Everyone has rights. Ya dig? And every man can do what he want to do. It's his choice. And this choice is worthy of respect too.