Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > Womanís corner

Text here

Old 01-14-2019, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Default Branded products - Which are good and which are bad?

Discuss any product brand - chocolates, dresses, toys. Which in your experience was better than the other? What was particularly your experience?

I recently bought a car toy for my child, it was very expensive but it fell off the stairs and disintegrated completely.
I bought another less expensive toy which was more right and my child couldn't manager to destroy it yet So price doesn't make a difference in quality in my opinion - it's personal experience that matters.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:47 AM

Default My principle of comfort

Yes, sometimes people swear that their Chinese budget gadgets work better than Apple devices. However, it really happens "sometimes". In most cases, these goods have an awful quality. When you buy a branded thing, you always get a "bonus" - the guarantee for its perfect long work. My principle of comfort is pretty simple: spend money on the sphere, which is really important, significant for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swesbrak For This Useful Post:
james.smith (05-15-2019)
Old 01-15-2019, 09:28 PM

Default Brand.

Last month I've been to China and of course decided to buy famous replica (girlswill understand me).

My money was going to be over but I wanted something new to my bag collection. I found not bad replica of "Mickle Cors" and having no enough time to look better at it I've bought it.

That was a shit surprise when I came home and look into the bag. Quality is awful, zipper is flimsy, name of brand inside is written sloppy.

Sorry conscience, but I bring this bag to little sister - she glad and I will not dishonored in girls' circle. Now I'd better wait enough money and buy good brand thing.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:57 AM

I agree often cheap things are better
Old 03-21-2019, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Discuss any product brand - chocolates, dresses, toys. Which in your experience was better than the other? What was particularly your experience?

I recently bought a car toy for my child, it was very expensive but it fell off the stairs and disintegrated completely.
I bought another less expensive toy which was more right and my child couldn't manager to destroy it yet So price doesn't make a difference in quality in my opinion - it's personal experience that matters.
Yesterday I bought a cold brew coffee maker in this site and I really liked the quality.