Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > Womanís corner

Text here

Old 01-14-2019, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Default Silicone boobs

I know a person that did the operation and got 2+ size. She tells thought that nobody noticed any difference and treated her the same she was before "upgrade", so why bother?
Old 01-15-2019, 02:11 PM

Default Why not

We live in 21 century so why do we have live with our complexes and imperfections?

If you have need, desire, money and fully determination - just do it!

As for me, I really want to make boobs! I have all mentioned reasons except determination And I really don't know exactly that I want my boobs bigger right now.

Maybe sometimes after breastfeeding of my future kids, when my "sisters" will look not so good like now They aren't big, but pretty

My colleague has made it! They look perfect! Not only men in the office, but me and other girls always trying to look into her new "eyes" haha.
Old 01-15-2019, 09:00 PM

Default Yes!

I dated with girl who had silicone boobs! Liked it in all matters!

They looked perfect, sexy, bouncy by touch! Compressing her chest was exciting and I wanted to do it many times. When I think about that times I want back that girl with her boobs, but there were many minuses in her character so we finished with her.

In all this story was one remark: all this feelings were so bright just for me and not for her.

She told me, that she feel nothing when I touch tits. It was a bonus for me, cause I could make what I wanted rough and sharp.

For boys it's cool provocative. But just beauty for girls
Old 08-27-2019, 12:36 PM

I would not increase my breasts, it seems to me stupid, because big breasts do not guarantee personal happiness.