Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > Womanís corner

Text here

Old 01-14-2019, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Default What to cook today?

I have an idea of cooking a big chocolate pie. Though I don't know will this benefit my weight loss program Please somebody change my mind so I cook something different. Please recommend me some tasty and healthy recipe for first or second dish as well as deserts.
Old 01-16-2019, 10:43 AM
Banned

Actually, I understand perfectly well your desire to make a chocolate pie, since I do like baking myself. However, in this case we have a classical example of a classical dilemma between rational and irrational. As a very good singer Chris de Bourgh put it : “It's a classical dilemma between mind and a heart.”.Of course, he intended another context but in our case it's a dilemma of a mind, which tries to remind you about your diet, determination to loose weight and counting kalories and the heart, which loves sweet and baked food.

Last edited by Estel; 01-17-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:53 PM
Basic User

Food on the subject of the Mediterranean diet: take for instance, a Greek salad, its good example. Actially, it is one of my favorites. Besides being tasty and healthy, it reminds me of wonderful days spent in Greece.
Old 01-19-2019, 06:30 PM
Basic User

Speaking about cooking today, well, I am thinking of making a cup of coffee first. It makes an inseparable part of my daily life. Though I know that it's necessary to limit coffee consumption, I drink several cups a day. Usually I use coffee machine, especially if I want to make my favourite cappuccino. Before I had Lavazza a Modo Mio, then I visited. and bought a new one. I like it a lot. Do you like coffee and how do you try to drink it not too much?

Last edited by Estel; 01-19-2019 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:44 PM
Basic User

Today I cooked a Turkey in the oven with potatoes: delicious, hearty, and most importantly for me - it is easy to do. We eat once a day, usually at 17.00, Lunch or dinner is hard to say. Before that, I made coffee, coffee and coffee again.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:22 PM
Basic User

Soup and porridge for the baby. I make soup every day. Mostly meat, vegetables and macaroni or rice. Porridge today was buckwheat.
Let me tell you a secret: I do not like to cook, for me it's terrible! But I have to do it. I'm the mother of a family, and I have a duty to do. That is, finds the recipes from the Internet and cook - it`s not about me.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:23 PM
Basic User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Actually, I understand perfectly well your desire to make a chocolate pie, since I do like baking myself. However, in this case we have a classical example of a classical dilemma between rational and irrational. As a very good singer Chris de Bourgh put it : ďIt's a classical dilemma between mind and a heart.Ē.Of course, he intended another context but in our case it's a dilemma of a mind, which tries to remind you about your diet, determination to loose weight and counting kalories and the heart, which loves sweet and baked food.
Actually, some researchers consider love for sweet and bakes food to be a dependence, similar to dependencies on gaming, shopping, smoking, etc. So, it is not that easy to change your food preferences as you think. However, a lot depends on your personal will, determination and motivation. Try to keep to a Mediterranean diet, which is based on fish/meat, lots of fruit and vegetables, olive oil, etc.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:25 PM
Basic User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverhest View Post
Food on the subject of the Mediterranean diet: take for instance, a Greek salad, its good example. Actially, it is one of my favorites. Besides being tasty and healthy, it reminds me of wonderful days spent in Greece.
I guess, I am going to cook it today, provided I have all the necessary ingredients for it. You need fresh cucumbers, white onions, tomatoes (fresh), peppers (sweet) , olives (black or green) and goatmilk cheese (feta). The latter is the visiting card of this salad, it is made of goat milk and has a very particular taste. To prepare Greek salad tonight, I'll have to cut all the vegetables in the recipy into slices, then I add olives and feta cheese. Season it to your taste. Enjoy it.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:32 PM

I love to cook, but I have little free time. So I usually just bake pre-pickled meat in the oven and make a salad.