Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > Manís corner

Text here

Old 01-15-2019, 10:09 PM
Administrator

Default Woman ask man

How does it feel when that thing is up? Can you move it voluntary? How can girl understand it?

Which car do you have?

Why don't you shave?
Old 01-16-2019, 10:52 AM
Basic User

Default Interest or ...?

In my opinion, when women ask first one they separate for two types:
- really intrested in theme about how you moving or it’s just standart from the girls’ list
- evaluation question, when she trying to understand your financial position.

Back to the second question, things going more simple. If she asks this, she doesn’t like your bristle or beard

Remember, that women don’t ask anything just for fun! All the time they trying to find out new data about you especially if we are talking about first meetings. To implement a positive image of yourself be mindful.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:06 PM

There's no woman who's not interested in the financial situation of men. Even on a subconscious level. It's an archetype. Woman like a hen. She needs to take care of the offspring. A man has to mine. That's the secret of the first question.

As for the second question. A woman wants to see a nice, lovely, pretty man next to her. Even if the beard design is made in the most expensive barbershops, still a man with a beard has an unpleasant appearance.

Here are explanations on these trivial questions. Do you agree?
Old 01-18-2019, 08:21 PM

Default Very different questions

When a girl on the second date asked me about my car I start fidgeting. First my thought was that she is into me and want to know my income. But it was not a paragraf from an endless list of standart questions. She wished to know my opinion about buying used car. So I felt myself a little clueless.

My girl don't ask me the second question. I think it's tactless to say so. If I love her I take care of good impression.