Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Home & Garden

Text here

Old 01-16-2019, 07:52 PM
Administrator

Default Home repair

Who was doing a home repair? Could you please recommend from what should I start?

From the floor, kitchen, walls, roof, kitchen, tiles, tubes, gas, parquet, there are more items to start from.

In what order should I do repair and has somebody any recommendations to do a repair?
Old 01-20-2019, 10:53 AM

Default I am this guy

I am this guy. I know that some fellows hire only real professionals, but I made almost everything with my own hands. I started with the trash. Simply throw (and do not regret after!) everything that you do not use for (at least) 3-4 years. Man, you will never need this rubbish. Then go to the ceiling and walls. The floor must be the last stuff you change or simply repair. You can save 30-70%, and in several cases, even more.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:10 AM
Banned

Default Me, too - nothing difficult

I am the same. Why should I throw thousands out and let other guys do with my house whatever they do want? Those, who made a repair know this thrill, a special feeling of a true excitement when you know YOU CAN CHANGE ALMOST EVERYTHING in the place where you spend years. Start with the simplest plan. Mind your wages and try being a usual realist. With a 1-2,000 salary, you will never construct a palace. The area also matters. The fellows from the North should not pick "cold" hues in an interior.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:20 PM

Default Some complications

When you have the job that eats at least 10-12 hours daily, when Sundays are not days-off, you cannot do it simply. The way out is simply to hire somebody, who can cope with the whole stuff. Professionals, the companies with special licenses take really too much. However, I am more than sure: there is a guy in each neighborhood, who can do these works. Probably, he will be a retired person.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:00 PM

If there is enough money it is better to order cleaning. Once a month. And it is easy to keep the house clean. I sweep the kitchen floor every night and then mine. So the living room stays clean more? Why? Because the kitchen is the most delicate part: there we cook, dine, bake something else, and all the crumbs can be in the living room.

So first clean the kitchen: gas, sink floor and you will think that the whole house is clean.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:03 AM

Default Cleaning will not help

Cleaning will not help. Yes, there will be no dust, and the sink will be shining, but it will remain this old broken sink as before. Finally, you will understand that you HAVE TO DO this repairment. Start from changing the water pipes and the floors.