Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Home & Garden

Text here

Old 01-16-2019, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Default I want a conditioner

Could you please recommend me a conditioner.

Where should I buy it and how should I install it. I need it to function across all apartment.

Should I choose invertor type conditioner or mobile type conditioner?
Old 01-21-2019, 11:29 AM
Banned

Default It depends

Mobile units are mostly for the guys, who rent any private property. In this case, when you leave, simply take the conditioner to another apartment. This stuff is cheap. You should not even install it (just need one thick pipe). However, the fellows that hate noise, run away from these bad guys! In a year you can become half-deaf. These conditioners are rowdy. Better pick the split system, a bit more expensive, but cool. I love Siemens.
Old 01-21-2019, 03:39 PM

Default Count your money

Today, you can easily get an air conditioner even when you have not more than $100. People have become very picky. They sell the stuff they used and buy the better units. Everything depends here on the area of your room (house, apartment) and the area you live in. For instance, Texans and guys from Israel cannot simply live without split systems. The best ones of them are Toshiba, Pioneer, and Senville. However, they are rather expensive.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:56 PM

Default Mobile items are easy

Mobile items are easy. You will save on the installation. Just order this air conditioner; when the stuff arrives turn it on. Do not forget that you will need a special window or wall hole for a pipe. The condensate will go there. However, the guys here are correct: these units are too noisy.