Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Entertainment and Arts > Music

Text here

Old 01-17-2019, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Default Market for CD's, Vinyls, Tapes

I have a few things I'm interested in selling.

I have a Depesh Mode Vinyl CD.

Also, I have Numb, ArminVanBuren, Tiesto CD's and MP3s.

I also own tapes for classic music of Bethoven and Mozart (research says listening to Mozart will increase your cognitive skills )
Old 01-19-2019, 04:03 AM

Default Craigslist

Actually, today CDs and all this stuff are not greatly popular. It will be not so easy for you to find a guy interested in this music. However, you can go to Craigslist. I guess this is the resource where you can look for anything you want. Be very (even extremely) careful when making a deal! Fraud happens everywhere. Check the portfolio of the potential buyer. It will be cool to meet with him/her personally.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:00 PM
Basic User

Default Go to the flea market

Flea market should have what you want. I know at least 6-8 places in our neighborhood, where you can easily offer the stuff to sell or purchase almost anything. Vinyl Cds can interest guys, who are in their 40-s (or even older). They truly loved music and were 100% ready to pay a LOT for it. Now, when you can (no problem!) download any track, everything seems absolutely different. Suppose, you will succeed - just listen to me.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:06 PM
Banned

Default Go to the special sites

Yes, you can do what the guys say, but I will tell you this stuff: go to the sites, where those fellows, who cannot live without old music, communicate. Simply start chatting and offer everything, which you mentioned in the post. I am more than sure (100%!), you'll start getting the replies. Probably, the guys will offer a certain swap. It can be a pretty cool option. You get the needed items, and they are with CDs and vinyl! A garage sale is also cool. Open it on Saturday: the buyer will come.