Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Entertainment and Arts > Music

Text here

Old 01-17-2019, 09:55 PM
Administrator

Default Depeshe mode

I have visited around 100 concerts of Depeshe mode so far and plan to do more.

It's very hard to catch up with concerts as tickets may be sold out really fast.

I plan to visit the next concert at 20 February 2019.

My favourite song is GOING BACKWARDS.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:57 AM

Default Depeche Mode forever?

Man, this is the group, which was extremely famous in the 90s but I did not even know that they give the concerts now. It could be true fun to listen to their fascinating, resembling sometimes a mirage or a space sounds, compositions. Your post let me turn their trending songs on. Enjoy The Silence is the toughest hit that we will forget probably, never. I guess, even our kids will like it so much.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:52 PM

Default The group of my youth

I can call it "the group of my youth". Being teenagers, we listened to the charming and haunting music of the guys. Now, when I have an adult (I call him an adult, although he is 17) son already, I still love them. No, concerts are not for me. The tickets have become too much expensive. The Internet is a blessing: simply find this group and the "time machine" will bring you back to the 90s quickly.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:03 PM

Default I like these guys

I like these guys as well. Here, people say they appeared in the 90s. No, they started working earlier. This legendary group sold 100 million (!) of their albums. Unfortunately, I also cannot go to any of their concerts (they do not simply come to the area I live). However, I know that they will make a new release of ALL their compositions. It will be not cheap, but I am seriously going to get the licensed versions.