est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Hardware and Software > Games

Text here

Old 01-19-2019, 11:20 AM
Basic User

Default The Sims

The Sims is a life simulator.

You live in a house along with other people and build relationships with them. The house can be constructed too.
You have also to satisfy the desires of other people like to feed them.
The game is one of the best selling. The developer is Maxis, a publisher is EA Games.
Old 01-19-2019, 04:52 PM

Default Do not waste time

Sims (all parts of this old famous simulator) is the greatest waste of your time, which is precious. It even does not really matter if you are 16, 10, 21, or 45. You simply kill your mind doing the stuff that steals your hours, days...and even years.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:48 PM

Default But I really like it

Better think about your own possessions, not the virtual ones. No computer can exchange the reality. In case, you adore these games, try to work out your own stuff.

Yes, Sims is a trapping and it's simply freakin addictive. But I really like it.

In ordinary life, for example, it will take years to build a house. However I can do it in Sim weeks, 1 Sim day is less than half an hour.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:26 AM
Banned

Default Like a drug

I can live virtually on such a level of wealth, which is not achieved in real life.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:14 PM

Default For teens

And this game is great when you have any problems which are unsolved. Kind of enjoyment of escapism. When a friend of mine was started recovering after a car accident he relieved stress this way.
Old 01-21-2019, 03:11 PM

Default The most popular simulator

I can call Sims a drug, and I have an extremely serious reason for doing it. I do remember this crazy addiction. GOSH! In 2010, I could even forget about lunch or any other meals. This virtual "building" business swallowed my personality. Mom could tell me whatever she even wanted - I did not even try listening to the poor woman. Finally, I forgot the word "reality" and lost the slightest interest in our true life. Forget this stuff soon - simply return into this world!
Old 01-23-2019, 08:26 PM
Administrator

I guess Sims is only for teenagers. Can you really imagine this picture: a mother (OK, or a dad) is fanatically building a new virtual house, and true chaos is around her (him) in reality? Yes, you can play this simulator and let kids create their own "family" in a game, but limit the time for it. An hour is enough. Avoid also rushing to the notebook forgetting all and everything, when the time to feed your virtual friends comes.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:26 PM
Administrator

Oh, yes, I am also among these fellows, who could hang for 10 hours living a life of a created virtual family. Maxis created the most attractive, addictive simulator. This game has even replaced reality for my nephew. The guy does not care a lot about the things going on around. Men, ladies, children, pets on the screen of the notebook turned in his personal life now. The main Sims attraction is its stunning, even frightening plausibility.