Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Entertainment and Arts > Television & Cinema

Text here

Old 01-20-2019, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Default What is the last movie you have watched?

I recently watched Avengers: Infinity War and I was just blown away by the creative plot and character fights.

<Spoilers alert!>

I liked mostly battle on Titan. Did you recognize how Dr Strange outsmarted Thanos with time stone?

I liked that characters from Avengers came together with characters from Guardians of Galaxy

And they stole a scene in Wakanda where they put an energy shield from Star Wars episode III I guess
Old 01-22-2019, 08:31 AM

Default Series for me

I do not often watch now movies. My hobby is series. Yes, some guys mock at me, but what can I really do with this passion? However, The Shape of Water, last year Oscar movie was an exclusion. Honestly, I have mixed feelings towards it. Everything there is too bizarre.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:17 AM

Default Green Mile is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommuniqueYellow View Post
I do not often watch now movies. My hobby is series. Yes, some guys mock at me, but what can I really do with this passion? However, The Shape of Water, last year Oscar movie was an exclusion. Honestly, I have mixed feelings towards it. Everything there is too bizarre.
Yes, I have heard much about this Oscar movie, but I did not watch it yet. The friend of mine (and I do believe him) said the film was too bizarre. From my own experience, I can recommend Green Mile. The movie is not new, but if you never watched it, do it. You will never regret!
Old 01-23-2019, 07:17 AM
Banned

Default I also like it

I also like it. I know, recently I found a very peculiar thing: I do love movies that appeared years ago. For instance, recently my choicу was Inglourious Bastards. Tarantino is a genius! I do not remember the films mad better. It was an excellent play of the actors, and the story was thrilling.
Old 01-28-2019, 06:56 AM
Banned

Default Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newscoakos View Post
I also like it. I know, recently I found a very peculiar thing: I do love movies that appeared years ago. For instance, recently my choicу was Inglourious Bastards. Tarantino is a genius! I do not remember the films mad better. It was an excellent play of the actors, and the story was thrilling.
However, I simply adore watching series. No, I do not mean all this blah-blah-blah romantic stuff. I prefer thrillers, and tough chilly detectives.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:15 PM

I am a movie lover and I am fond of old films. I like any kind of movie. It is difficulat to tell what the last one. I think it was "A walk to remember", Now I am watcing a film about Indiana Johns.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I recently watched Avengers: Infinity War and I was just blown away by the creative plot and character fights.

<Spoilers alert!>

I liked mostly battle on Titan. Did you recognize how Dr Strange outsmarted Thanos with time stone?

I liked that characters from Avengers came together with characters from Guardians of Galaxy

And they stole a scene in Wakanda where they put an energy shield from Star Wars episode III I guess
I really love the historical film Gladiator, where plays great actor Russell Crowe. So yesterday I watched this movie with my family after the dinner.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post

<Spoilers alert!>

I love historical films with famous actors. Therefore, the last film I watched was Troy, where my favorite and romantic acting was done by Brad Pitt. I watched this movie dozens of times, but every time I watch this movie, I have new feelings.