Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Precise & Natural Sciences

Text here

  #1  
Old 01-21-2019, 08:19 PM
james.smith james.smith is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 348
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Global warming

Do we need to worry?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-22-2019, 07:20 AM
WillowBliki WillowBliki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default No need but we do it

No need but we do it. Certainly, each human is simply "filled in" with different worries. Being kids, we worry about our behavior. We do not want our parents to simply punish us. Being students, we worry about marks. Moms do worry about their kids. All worry. And you can do nothing with it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-23-2019, 06:25 AM
Exhededra Exhededra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default We cannot change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Do we need to worry?
Why should we worry? We cannot change anything. This global warming is coming, but we can just witness it. If we start a panic, will it change anything? No, it will not. That is why, simply live with your usual, normal life and forget about these troubles forever.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-23-2019, 07:20 AM
Newscoakos Newscoakos is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Scientists must worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Do we need to worry?
Scientists must worry. We, the usual people cannot do anything to help the planet. I am sure that this problem should be solved in the nearest future. otherwise, a global catastrophe can happen. It can come even earlier than we expect, in 20-50 years.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-24-2019, 11:52 AM
Swesbrak Swesbrak is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhededra View Post
Why should we worry? We cannot change anything. This global warming is coming, but we can just witness it. If we start a panic, will it change anything? No, it will not. That is why, simply live with your usual, normal life and forget about these troubles forever.

I disagree with you. Ignoring the problem of warming is impossible. You say you canít do anything, but you can ride a bike to work several times a week, not a car. And your neighbors can do it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Newscoakos Newscoakos is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default However, it worries me also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newscoakos View Post
Scientists must worry. We, the usual people cannot do anything to help the planet. I am sure that this problem should be solved in the nearest future. otherwise, a global catastrophe can happen. It can come even earlier than we expect, in 20-50 years.
However, it worries me also. Nevertheless I cannot do anything with it. I am not this biologist or scientist. Also, I am a rich person to help nature.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-30-2019, 01:12 AM
Scanersi Scanersi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default We must try to prevent it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swesbrak View Post
I disagree with you. Ignoring the problem of warming is impossible. You say you canít do anything, but you can ride a bike to work several times a week, not a car. And your neighbors can do it.
Why not? I do it. Oh, sometimes I feel that bike is very-very slow but I enjoy it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.