Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Legal

Text here

Old 01-21-2019, 08:55 PM
Administrator

Default Credit settlement procedure

I was ordered to pay too much of interest money. How do I follow from this position?
Old 01-22-2019, 07:40 AM

Default My position is simple

My position is simple. Do not ever deal with the credits. Remember the proverb about the money (I will write here about its sense only). When you take something, you take the stuff that does not belong to you. When you return it, you give the stuff, which is yours.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:01 AM

Default Credits kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I was ordered to pay too much of interest money. How do I follow from this position?
One day, you will realize that you work only to cover these credits. The stuff you bought for them, will stop bringing you enough true pleasure. probably, the best decision here is different. Borrow the sum you need or better find a very well-paid job.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:59 PM

Credit is a great idea. It gives you the opportunity to buy here and now what you can not afford, because a large amount of money is difficult to collect.

The main thing is not to get into the excitement and not to use credits as a "drugs ". For me, the only justifiable loan is a mortgage. I prefer to buy the things I have money for, because I don't want to overpay. But buying a house is a matchmaker.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:44 AM

Default But do not borrow

As I have written here, the mortgage is the most "reasonable" credit. OK, you can take a credit to buy a vehicle. However, you should always avoid one thing. DO NOT BORROW the money. You will lose friends, even if you return the sum in time. Try to find the other sources in an income.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBliki View Post
My position is simple. Do not ever deal with the credits. Remember the proverb about the money (I will write here about its sense only). When you take something, you take the stuff that does not belong to you. When you return it, you give the stuff, which is yours.

Totally agree with you. I never take credits and do not buy goods on credit. You need to give much more than you take. I'd rather save some money for the right thing.
Old 01-28-2019, 06:46 AM
Banned

Default What about a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swesbrak View Post
Totally agree with you. I never take credits and do not buy goods on credit. You need to give much more than you take. I'd rather save some money for the right thing.
Unfortunately, you cannot simply get certain stuff without credits. Take, for instance, a very expensive automobile. You MUST take credits to get it!